PDFfiller is a free PDF software, that makes working while on-the-go easy. The one-stop shop for all your documents is now available for your iOS device. Turn any document into an online fillable form and edit PDF on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Easily add text, images, signatures and drop-down lists on your document.
With PDFfiller you can generate and share fillable contracts, medical forms or lease agreements without any delivery delays. Dealing with paperwork using a handy mobile app enables your clients and business partners to complete documents digitally, from anywhere. The PDF editor app is an essential tool for salespeople who are responsible for generating invoices, donation forms or agreements in order to securely collect payments for services. Provide instant access to fillable PDF forms by hosting them on your company website or share them via a direct link or QR code.
What are the main benefits?
● Make major changes to a PDF document such as adjusting content and document formatting.
● User-friendly interface lets you quickly and intuitively perform any editing operation. You can edit PDF on iPad iPhone, or iPod Touch.
● E-sign any PDF in seconds.
● Protect your documents and keep important information confidential with advanced encryption and authentication.
SendToSign helps you speed up your workflow.
● Send your document for signing from anywhere, to anyone.
● Invite up to twenty people to sign your document.
● Retain total control over the process by setting the signing order.
● Notify signers via text message or email and review the signature request history and status any time you want.
● Get instant notifications as soon as a document has been signed.
PDFfiller allows you to share your documents with LinkToFill. Make it easy for recipients to complete your document by inserting required information into the fillable fields.
● Make a fillable version of a PDF document available to anyone. Any person who gets a link can complete your document from any internet connected device.
● Share your document with an embeddable HTML code, direct link or QR code.
● Password protect your document.
Send your documents via USPS Mail
● Send documents via USPS directly from your PDFfiller account.
● Your document will be printed in a secure, HIPAA compliant facility.
● If you choose USPS Certified Mail, you will get a tracking number and delivery notification.
Your documents may be imported from the cloud storage. PDFfiller is integrated with Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox and Box.net.
Fill out and eSign any document online
Easily access your documents from anywhere
Annotate and draw shapes in your PDFs
Send out documents for signatures
Save, print and fax your documents
$6 per month/ $72 per year
Erase, blackout and redact text in PDFs
Merge, rearrange or add pages to PDFs
Add photos or watermarks
Transform any PDF into a fillable form
Invite up to 2 users to open up their accounts on PDFfiller
$10 per month/ $120 per year
Host fillable PDFs on your website
Restore previous versions of documents
Create complex e-signature workflows
Password protect confidential documents
Invite up to 4 users to open up their accounts on PDFfiller
$15 per month/ $180 per year
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Your feedback is important to us, so please email email@example.com
- multi-selection mode (clear, move, remove)
- UI updates
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app did work great, not sure what happened
This app was great when I downloaded it 6 months ago, I started a new program in school and just needed as easy to use for taking notes in class on the I-pad I bought for school. Like I said at first (the first 5 months or so) it worked great exactly what I needed. Then a few weeks ago some of the notes I would take on lectures started getting erased where I put them and getting moved to the first slide of the presentation. This was not a big deal and I thought it was just a small glitch until this week. I had a presentation with 100 slides and took notes on most slides. Then I open the app today and all the notes are covering the first slide not a single note was left anywhere else in the entire presentation and I have no way to make sense of any of the notes or know what they meant. I might fail my exam now because of this. Very disappointed in app that did work very very well when I downloaded it! Not sure what kind of “updates” were made but it really ruined my studying.
Thank you for giving us feedback. We are terribly sorry that you faced mentioned issues and we are fixing them at this moment. In case if you will face these or other issues again, please, address your complaints through direct message to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be really glad to solve all your issues.
Looking forward to a chance to improve your impression of our service!
Almost what you'd expect.
So I got this app to arrange and annotate pdfs and forms etc. and for the most part I really do like it - this app does almost exactly what I want but there are a few odd things about it which I have been unable to resolve or even discuss with their support - cause they haven't answered me, just sent a survey asking how my xp with support was.
(I downloaded the latest version today 9-9-17)
1. In the provided 'how to' doc, it shows check-boxes next to the names of each file in your window. Presumably so one could check multiple files and then be able to move them as a group. That does not exist in the app as of now, so managing files has to be done one at a time. And given that tapping on your desired file once, doesn't immediately open your file but instead opens a side window with other options (including open), this makes moving files one at a time a real pain.
This is my main issue with it.
2. This is more a suggestion of how to make this app just a bit more useful... in the annotations window you can select draw mode, where by default the opacity is %100 - I would love to be able to control the opacity of the lines drawn. It wouldn't even have to be opacity - 'draw behind' would suffice.
So I do think this app has great potential but without these two options, I can't give a five star rating.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and suggestions you shared with us! We greatly appreciate it as we tailor our product based on our users' needs. I have passed your suggestions to our development team and they were added to their backlog.
It was very upsetting to hear you didn't receive our reply. Despite we provide industry leading reply window of 40 minutes, the emails remain unreliable communication channel. We will soon update the ticketing system with our own solution that is going to be much more reliable. Our Support Managers are willing to investigate the case further. If you would email our email@example.com address with remark "iOS AppStore comment 9-9-17" we would be able to easily investigate the caseWe will do our best to provide better and better user experience to you and hope to receive more feedback from you! Have a great week and thank you for using PDFfiller!
Poor support, extremely poor.
Having issues with the the program fir several days. Unable to obtain any necessary support. Only contact information listed on their sight is for billing. Left several messages and developer is completely unresponsive. Attempted to contact and resolve by text and interaction was poor at best.?it is obvious they had your money and service and support were nor part of their mission statement.
Developer responded and apologized. Indicated i should contact the same email address i had vern contacting and they would fix everything. Guess they didn't want to fix it before. So now they go and insult you be not even making an effort to make things right. The condescending, cavalier attitude is disgraceful. Basically they are saying we didn't care to help you before, give us another chance to ignore you again, maybe try making it right for real and display some customer concern.
Thank you for giving us feedback. We are sorry that you faced such amount of issues and we would like to make it better as quickly as possible.
Please, address your complaint through direct message to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team leader will be glad to solve all issues you have faced. Looking forward to a chance to improve your impression of our service!
- Pdffiller Inc.
- 130.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PDFfiller Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PDFfiller Basic Monthly $19.99
- PDFfiller Basic Annual $71.99
- PDFfiller Plus Annual $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.