Try PDFfiller for free with a seven-day trial. PDFfiller has made the list of top document editing apps used to type on PDF forms and any other samples using an iOS-based smartphone. More than 800,000 users install it every month, with its popularity growing more and more every month thanks to its simplicity and ease of use.
“PDFfiller does more than just bring a few new editing tricks to PDFs. Actually, this PDF app can add extra depth to the way we interact with these popular files.” — CultOfMac.com
“The app is easy to use, lets you organize files into folders, and connects to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive.” — MakeUseOf.com
PDFfiller users get access to the following features:
• Adding text to any sample in a few clicks.
• Uploading a file from their email, cloud, ability to scan a physical form or import it via URL.
• Inserting checkmarks and cross symbols in order to complete business forms professionally.
• Create a document from an existing one to fit your purposes, and insert text anywhere in the PDF.
• Integration with cloud-based file storage services like Box, Google Drive, and DropBox.
• Opening and reading any sample without making changes in it.
• Adding a digital signature to any page by drawing it on your smartphone’s screen.
• Sending a request to up to twenty users for each of them to add the signature to the template. This request is sent via email.
• Sharing files with other individuals via the LinkToFill feature, providing them the ability to make any changes to PDF templates.
• Lock the sample you share with a password to protect both the individual and confidential information.
• Send documents via USPS or online Fax.
Try PDFfiller for free with a seven-day trial. Those who often work with PDF templates can upgrade to the paid plan that suits them best.
• The simplest plan, containing options for individual users.
• It costs $6 per month.
• Available for one person only.
• Access your documents from anywhere.
• Edit, Fill, Draw, Print, Send by Fax or Save docs.
• Digitally sign templates from your device, and create your own e-signature.
• Request the other signatures and get notifications.
• Process all files with banking-level security.
• Send and receive faxes for $19,99 per month.
• Get help from customer support within a day.
Includes all features of basic and...
• Pay $10 per month and three users can use subscription.
• Erase, Redact, Blackout text on PDF pages.
• Merge, Rearrange or Add pages within a document.
• Include photos and watermarks to the sample.
• Create as many reusable templates as you need.
• Manage Google Doc files from the app.
• Add multiple signers to the document.
• Making any PDF sample fillable.
• Find any fillable form.
• Send and receive faxes paying $14.99 per month.
• Get help from customer support specialists within half an hour.
Includes all features of basic, plus, and...
• $15 per month enables access for several users, making this plan more beneficial for every additional user added (5 users max).
• Create and store fillable templates within your PDFfiller account or cloud storage service.
• Restore older versions of previous samples.
• Ability to work with advanced workflows.
• Host fillable forms in an application.
• Protect sensitive docs with a password.
• Request recipient signature authentication.
• Send and receive faxes on your mobile device and pay just $9.99 a month.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Your feedback is important to us, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org
-The new subscription window’s appearance is now consistent with the iOS mobile web version
-Select your subscription plan and buy it right from the Apple Store app page
-Export your files to PDFfiller from a SalesForce account
-Upload documents from iPhone storage and save edits back on your device
-Minor UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Loved this app - But the developer pulled a Shkreli
Update Update - They lied to me. They turned off the features again 30 days later. They claimed they had no record of my conversation and would not be grandfathering me in. It is a serious bait and switch. I’m an occasional user and if their pricing structure made any sense, I might even subscribe, but it’s ridiculously expensive and the updates are usually downgrades. They took a great app and completely screwed it up.
Update - after speaking with their responsive support staff, they agreed to let me keep the features without the need of a subscription. I appreciate that they honored the original agreement and grandfathered me in. As I said in the original review, this is a great tool. One more step towards paperless!
Original Review - This is a very comprehensive and integrated pdf editing tool. I have used it for over a year and it was my go-to for anything pdf related. I paid a flat fee when I purchased the app and thought it was a good value. With the last update the developer implemented a tiered subscription format ranging from $72/yr to $180/yr. WAY OVERPRICED...imo. In addition, I no longer had access to any of my features. I’ll just write off the flat fee I paid and move on to other, more reasonably priced apps. It’s really too bad, because I loved this platform.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have faced. We would also appreciate it if you provided more details about your negative experience with PDFfiller in direct message to email@example.com Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward for a chance to improve your experience with PDFfiller service.
This app did work great, not sure what happened
This app was great when I downloaded it 6 months ago, I started a new program in school and just needed as easy to use for taking notes in class on the I-pad I bought for school. Like I said at first (the first 5 months or so) it worked great exactly what I needed. Then a few weeks ago some of the notes I would take on lectures started getting erased where I put them and getting moved to the first slide of the presentation. This was not a big deal and I thought it was just a small glitch until this week. I had a presentation with 100 slides and took notes on most slides. Then I open the app today and all the notes are covering the first slide not a single note was left anywhere else in the entire presentation and I have no way to make sense of any of the notes or know what they meant. I might fail my exam now because of this. Very disappointed in app that did work very very well when I downloaded it! Not sure what kind of “updates” were made but it really ruined my studying.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for giving us feedback. We are terribly sorry that you faced mentioned issues and we are fixing them at this moment. In case if you will face these or other issues again, please, address your complaints through direct message to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be really glad to solve all your issues.
Looking forward to a chance to improve your impression of our service!
Loved this app for about a day.
I don’t own a computer so any kind of documents that I need to sign or fill out I use my phone for. Had a few documents I needed to sign so I downloaded the app and it was great for the most part, a few annoyances here and there but no biggie.
Now that one issue I could not get past and which eventual caused me to delete the app was any time I had a document with multiple pages it was impossible to get text/signatures in the correct lines. Example, if you have to enter text on page two of a document it will save it to page one. This is due to when you start a text box it snaps the screen to that text box. If the text box is at the top of the page it will register as page 1 of 3 instead of 2 of 3 (represented by the small grey box that shows which page you are on when you scroll to a new page.) So while you are filling your document out it will appear on the correct spot but when you save the PDF and reopen it, it will save the text to the first page and not the second. This makes it nearly impossible to fill documents out that contain more than one page.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have faced. We constantly working on making our service better and more user friendly. We would also appreciate it if you provided details about your negative experience with PDFfiller in direct message to email@example.com Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward for a chance to improve your experience with PDFfiller service.
- airSlate, Inc.
- 150.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PDFfiller Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PDFfiller Basic Monthly $19.99
- PDFfiller Basic Annual $71.99
- PDFfiller Plus Monthly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.