Valuable content in your PDFs is now just a click away. Link to PDF pages, table of contents, and even your PDF annotations!
PDFoo opens up access to your PDFs:
• Research, summarize and link to content in PDFs
• Search PDF and link to results from anywhere
• Export annotations with links back to the PDF to preserve context
PDFoo URLs work in popular note-taking apps that support rich text such as OneNote, Curio, DEVONthink, and Scrivener. For a fuller list of compatible apps, and how to make the most of PDFoo, visit the support website.
PDFoo can also generate URLs in markdown format, for linking to your research in PDFs from writing apps such as Bear and MWeb.
Two popular note-taking apps, Evernote and Ulysses, are not supported out-of-the-box, but neat workarounds exist and are provided on the support website.
• Hide the sidebars and pin the PDFoo window on top of other windows, to easily work side-by-side with note-taking applications.
• Allows you to specify the font used for creating rich text PDFoo links so the text & URLs blend in when pasted into apps like OneNote, Curio, and DEVONthink.
• Bug fixed where text copied from PDF was also automatically inserted into the ScratchPad, not taking into account the preference set by the user.
Ratings and Reviews
A Researcher or Doctoral Candidates Dream
I use this in conjunction with DevonTHINK Pro, Evernote and other notes apps for digesting and pulling specific lots of different, and often lengthy, pdf files. It is great being able to extract specific information, include in whatever app I’m working in, and have a link back to the original source pdf. If you work with information and authorities spread across a large volume of pdfs and you have diverse issues you’re tracking, this software is a great tool to have in your box.
Might be a Good App but it’s a Terrible Tutorial Video
Please! Your tutorial video is terrible. It’s way too fast and the man’s English (a worker at the company?) is almost indecipherable. You may have a good product (although from the tutorial it’s not clear what it does) so spend a few hundred dollars on producing a decent tutorial video. First, explain (and SHOW) what PFDoo does and why this helps people. Then, EXPLAIN (in clear English) how it works. I’m sure the man is a great programmer, but presentations in English are not his strong point!
I did a prior review and said it didn’t work. The program has been fixed by its makers, and it now works great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.