By One Kerato
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Valuable content in your PDFs is now just a click away. Link to PDF pages, table of contents, and even your PDF annotations!
PDFoo opens up access to your PDFs:
• Research, summarize and link to content in PDFs
• Search PDF and link to results from anywhere
• Export annotations with links back to PDF to preserve context
What's New in Version 1.2
• Bug fix for pdfoo:// URLs not opening on recent version of OS X
• New: Use pdfoo URLs in markdown format, great for clipping content from PDFs into your Markdown editor
• New: Hold down CMD or Option and double-click anywhere on page to copy a precise pdfoo:// URL to the clipboard
• New: Preference for automatically inserting copied text from the PDF into the ScratchPad for a faster workflow
A Researcher or Doctoral Candidates Dream
I use this in conjunction with DevonTHINK Pro, Evernote and other notes apps for digesting and pulling specific lots of different, and often lengthy, pdf files. It is great being able to extract specific information, include in whatever app I’m working in, and have a link back to the original source pdf. If you work with information and authorities spread across a large volume of pdfs and you have diverse issues you’re tracking, this software is a great tool to have in your box.
I did a prior review and said it didn’t work. The program has been fixed by its makers, and it now works great.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jose John
- © onekerato
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor