PDFOptim : Compress, Reduce & Optimize PDF files
By RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PDFOptim is a simple and intuitive way to compress, reduce and optimize PDF file size. PDFOptim provides easy and effective ways to compress big image-heavy PDF files using extensive set of options and presets. Supports batch processing and provide real time original as well as optimized PDF document preview for side-by-side quality comparison.
* * * PDFOptim for iOS ( iPad, iPhone and iPod ) is available on the iTunes App Store. * * *
◆ Batch compression of PDF documents as you add into list.
◆ Two compression methods. Compress PDF documents using Quartz and Image filters. New powerful and robust Image filter can compress PDF document without losing document’s integrity and preserves PDF document properties.
◆ Compression filter options:
- JPEG compression with quality control.
- Color model conversion for all color data of all PDF objects using RGB, CMYK and Gray color profiles.
- Image sampling with quality, Downsampling at lower resolution decrease the file size dramatically.
◆ Real time preview of original-PDF and optimized-PDF. It helps you to compare optimized-PDF integrity and quality side-by-side. Synchronized zooming controls (Slider, zoom-in, zoom-out, actual size and zoom to fit buttons) for both preview along with track-pad gestures are also supported.
◆ Default set of compression filters. Save and preserve your favourite customized compression filter as new preset.
◆ Drag and Drop out selected compressed-PDF files from list into other applications like Finder, Mail, Preview etc.
◆ Very flexible options to add PDF files for compression. Simply Drag & Drop into PDF list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "PDFOptim" application to add PDF files beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
◆ Sort PDF list by Name, Optimized size, Optimized percent, Original size and Page count.
◆ PDF Page traversing controls, Right click contextual menu on preview to enhances the PDFOptim usability.
◆ Replace Original as well as Export options. Replace original feature to overwrite your original PDF files replacing them with optimized files.
Compressed PDF documents requires less disk space for storage and faster uploads and downloads saves transmission time and cost. The PDFOptim gives you access to compression filter options to help you to reduce PDF file size without compromising the document's integrity. PDFOptim rewrites the entire PDF documents using selected compression filter as efficiently as possible. Some PDF documents might not get compressed, because the PDF documents might be already compressed or have nothing much to compress.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> PDFOptim Help" for any assistance Or Contact Support.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added new powerful and robust PDF compression method. Image filters can compress PDF document without losing document’s integrity and preserves PDF document properties.
- Added PDF list sorting by Name, Optimized size, Optimized percent, Original size and Page count.
- Added very useful replace original feature to overwrite your original PDF files replacing them with optimized files.
- Export notification on OS 10.8 and later.
- Other improvements.
PDFOptim is simple to use, works quickly, and optimizes files sizes well. The program has become one of my regular tools when I create PDFs to send over email.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RootRise Technologies Private Limited
- © 2013 RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor