PDFpen 2 - Highlight, Markup, Edit, Fill & Sign PDF docs
By SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPad or iPhone to highlight and draw freehand on a PDF, sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more.
* Highlight important text. Scribble freehand notes. Comment on drafts… and more.
* Edit the page content: add and correct existing text * Add, move, resize and even delete images.
* Sign a lease or contract--fill out an application or form--easily add your signature--then email it directly.
* The only PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, with iCloud and Dropbox storage & sync for seamless editing.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad & iPhone
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
- Email and Airdrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
- Set a document password, which is required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
- Save documents in iCloud & Dropbox synced storage for sharing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Transporter
- User-friendly iOS 8 look and feel
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from Photo Library
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Automatic page numbering including bates numbering
- Sidebar for thumbnail and annotation skimming
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Combine documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Support for pressure sensitive/bluetooth styluses: Pencil, Wacom, Jot Touch, Jot Script, Jaja, and Pogo Connect
- Integrated with PDFpen Scan+ for performing Optical Character Recognition (PDFpen Scan+ OCR is a separate purchase)
- Share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at http://smle.us/support
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Resolves problems using "Correct Text"
- Minor other fixes
Impossibly buggy. Don't buy at all.
Update: I hate this app with all my life now. Buggs increased and now it constantly crashes. I. Want. My. Money. Back. Don't buy this thing, please.
I absolutely love the app and the features, the concept is great and it would make your life complete... If only it worked correctly. It's very slow, even slower for searching keywords inside the document and sometimes (often) while you're writing it glitches and you lose all the comments you've made in however pages it decides it didn't save. Oh and this "saving" it's supposed to be done automatically, so you don't have any "save button" option.
Okay - But…
Okay but better not want to change the name of your document - I can't find the right zone to tap to be able to change the name. Just opens the document, I know or believe it is possible just can't find the right "touch zone" very frustrating!
I've tried a few form fill apps, and this one is one of the best paid apps (although pricey). Every now and then it can get buggy, but not enough to force me to switch over to another app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- © 2016 SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.