Use your iPad or iPhone to highlight and draw freehand on a PDF, sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more.
* Highlight important text. Scribble freehand notes. Comment on drafts… and more.
* Edit page content: add and correct existing text * Add, move, resize and even delete images.
* Sign a lease or contract--fill out an application or form--easily add your signature--then email it directly.
* The best PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, sync with iCloud and Files-compatible apps.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad & iPhone
- Add highlights and freehand scribbles safely with wrist/palm protection
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Fill out PDF forms, including specialized signature fields
- Email and Airdrop your documents, with an option to flatten documents for maximum compatibility
- Set a document password, which is required when opening your document, and even set the level of encryption
- Save documents on iCloud & Files-compatible apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneNote, for sharing between devices
- Insert note and comment annotations
- Draw shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses, and polygons
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from Photo Library
- Annotate with proofreading marks and stamps
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Automatic page numbering including bates numbering
- Sidebar for thumbnail, annotation, & table of contents skimming
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Combine documents
- Use the new iOS Files interface to import/export and organize PDFs in folders
- Support for pressure sensitive/bluetooth styluses: Apple Pencil, FiftyThree Pencil, Wacom, Jot Touch, Jot Script, Jaja, and Pogo Connect
- Integrated with PDFpen Scan+ for performing Optical Character Recognition (PDFpen Scan+ OCR is a separate purchase)
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at http://smle.us/support
- Adds new icon
- Adds watermarks
- Adds vertical scrolling
- Maintains zoom while scrolling
- Enhances page numbering
- Improves stability
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Too old and buggy
I got this mainly to join multiple PDFs into a single file. Unfortunately this crashes every single time rendering this an expensive and useless app. Would love a refund...
You don’t get the value out of this app.
I have been using this app over 6 months now and have had to deal with the same issues every day. App crashing, hiding my files, not working with Dropbox consistently, unwanted markups appearing out of nowhere. Buggy at best. Wish I hadn’t downloaded on three devices on a major podcast recommendation. That’s $60 I’ll never feel good about spending.
Counter-intuitive, very uneven quality
So I saved a pdf in the desktop PDFPen Pro, and sync’d it up to iPad (somewhat laboriously.... the iPad version saved two copies for some reason). I took it into the field and added some text notes, again laboriously. (You have to jab a the iPad version to get into your text box, and it keeps resizing itself.)
When I got back to he desktop, all versions were re
reporting that they were sync’d to the cloud but the desktop version had lost my edits. So had the iPad version. It was disastrous.
This thing need a lot more work and a lot more field testing.
- SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SmileOnMyMac, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.