PDFpen for iPad
By SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Winner! Macworld Best of Show, Mac Observer Editors' Choice *
With PDFpen, use your iPad to sign a contract, make corrections, fill out an application, make comments on a presentation and much more. It's the mobile app that doesn't feel like you left the important features back at the office.
The PDF editing power you need in a beautifully-designed, easy-to-use application!
"Groundbreaking... PDFpen is a powerhouse when it comes to both editing and marking up PDF documents, and it’s hard to believe that this high level of functionality comes from an iPad application." - iPad AppStorm
* The only PDF editor available for both iPad and Mac, with iCloud and Dropbox storage for seamless editing.
* Add text, images and signatures, comments and more
* Take control of your PDF documents. Comment on drafts. Scribble layout changes. Highlight important text… and more.
* Make changes, fix typos, resize and delete images--easily * With a couple of taps in PDFpen, change the price in a catalog or correct a misspelling without needing to go back to your computer and edit the original document. Move, resize and even delete images too.
* Sign a lease or contract--and turn it around quickly * Easily add your signature to a PDF, and then email it directly from PDFpen. No printer or fax machine necessary!
* Fill out an application--and submit it right from your iPad * Fill out a PDF form with ease. Add your signature and return it quickly.
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Store documents in iCloud, Dropbox, and Alfresco for sharing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Alfresco, and Google Drive; share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, and WebDAV
- Optimized for Retina display
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from iPad Photo Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Fill out PDF forms
- Add notes, comments, and freehand scribbles
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and polygons
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough; proofreading symbol collection included
- Duplicate and rotate pages
- Copy, combine, rename and delete files documents
- Organize your documents using Folders
- Thumbnail view sidebar for easy skimming
- Support for Jot Touch, Jaja, and Pogo Connect pressure sensitive pens
Smile offers fast and friendly support. If you have any questions or feedback we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.7
• iOS 7 only
• Various performance enhancements and bug fixes
this is terrible! the new program has a terrible zoom in feature. If I zoom in, I am stuck at that viewing setting. I cannot zoom out. Also, the program only shows 3/4 of my slide. 1/4 of my ipad screen is just dark space. IT shifts the slide down by a quarter so I can't see the bottom quarter of the slide. This is awful because I didn't pay $15 for the inability to work because I am unable to view my slides!
it's been 2 weeks since I had this problem and there STILL isn't an update. I've moved on to Goodreader. It's only 4 dollars and already I've realized it's a MUCH better deal.
The Great Speed Update
It feels like a bran new app. I have about a gig of files and it flies now.
This is a vary handy App! Works Great!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- © 2013 SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.