Edit PDFs easily with PDFpenPro! Add text, images, signatures, highlights, and comments. Make changes, fix typos, fill out forms, and redact sensitive information. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to turn a scan into editable text. Export from PDF to Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats.
PDFpenPro enables PDF power users to: create interactive forms, including click to sign signature fields; edit OCR text; add and edit tables of contents; convert websites into PDFs; set document permissions.
• Paperless Workflow
Reduce the amount of paper in your office. Scan into PDFpenPro and then use PDFpenPro’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Preview and edit OCR results. Search, edit, and copy the resulting text.
Remove private information permanently with redaction. Remove a word, phrase or social security number throughout a document with search-and-redact or search-and-replace.
• Simply sign
Sign PDF contracts and email them back. Password-protect documents, set permission levels for those viewing your documents.
• Go mobile
Get PDFpen for iPad & iPhone on the iTunes App Store, and seamlessly edit on Mac, iPad and iPhone.
• Easy to Use
Drag-and-drop thumbnails to rearrange or combine pages from different PDFs.
What’s New in Version 10:
Insert Headers & Footers
OCR multiple documents in batch
New Precision Edit tool selects, moves, resizes and deletes line art and text
Improves move & resize of images
Enhances page number styling
Adds larger Library item view
Prettier drawing colors
Adds context menu options
Features Specific to PDFpenPro:
- Create cross-platform fillable PDF forms including interactive signature fields and email or web submission buttons
- Create and edit Table of Contents
- Convert websites into PDFs
- Correct typos in OCR text layer
- Add and edit document permissions
- Automatic form creation makes existing PDF forms fillable
- Gather submitted form data via backend integration
- Export in Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx) offline
- Export to Microsoft® PowerPoint (.pptx) and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats (requires Internet connection)
- Create Portfolio documents, combining related files together
- Add text, images, audio and signatures to PDFs
- Correct typos in original PDF
- Fill out and sign PDF forms
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Search-and-redact and search-and-replace text
- Export in Microsoft® Word (.docx) and Excel (.xlsx) formats while offline
- Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
- Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- View and edit OCR layer for proofing and correcting OCR text
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or document
- Sign PDF forms via interactive signature fields or digital signatures
- Add and remove pages; re-order pages via drag & drop; combine PDFs
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Save PDFs directly to Evernote
- Copy/paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
- Add (and print) notes, comments
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library
- Apply business-related and sign here stamps via the Library
- Print annotations
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Compatible with iCloud Drive
- Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript
- Available in English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Supports Mojave dark mode
- Smooths scrolling
- Draws thumbnails faster
- Increases maximum zoom to 1600%
- Other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My go-to PDF editor
I've been using this editor forever. At least since version 3. With each update, It keeps getting more stable and more understandable. Which is a fewat when you consider how powerful it is.
I get documents from my bank and other places that need a combination of form-filling, text overlay, and signature overlay. Since the standard reader is Adobe's viewer, I use that to proof and often find my saved documents are missing some check boxes that I know I checked.
Thje net results are much better than editing by hand and having to re-scan a document, but you really should double-check all PDFs that you edit.
- SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- 122.1 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SmileOnMyMac, LLC dba Smile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.