Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NOW WITH THE 2015 - 2017 STUDY GUIDES! OVER 20,000 AIRMEN HAVE TRUSTED OUR PDG APPS. BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER PDG APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. DO THEY GUARANTEE that whenever new study guides are published they will update the app you purchased and not make you buy a new app? WE DO!
2. Does it offer over 4,200 questions for EACH study guide?
3. Does it provide 100% coverage of the Air Force promotion study guides sourced from AFH 1 (AFPAM 36-2241 is obsolete)?
4. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
5. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
6. Are you able to see your study and test progress for all lessons at a mere glance?
7. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
8. ARE THEY MAKING YOU PAY MORE FOR LESS OR MORE FOR BASICALLY THE SAME?
PDG PROmote 2015 - Study Guides for Air Force Promotion is an application aimed to prepare Airmen who are taking the Air Force Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE) or the USAFSE-United States Air Force supervisory examination. Its sole source of reference is The Study Guide For Promotion To (SSgt, TSgt, MSgt, SMSgt, CMSgt), 1 October 2015. Just select the appropriate study guide for the promotion grade that you are testing to and begin studying!
The Military Knowledge and Testing System (MKTS) Chart served as the guide to select the appropriate chapters and sections for each of the promotion grades.
This study guide was built using ForceReadiness.com's rock-solid M-Training System. ForrceReadiness.com spent a great deal of time developing its M-Training System, and it shows.
What's New in Version 2.6
Fixed a bug where images were not properly displaying in questions.