PDG Suite - NCO '11
By McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for an all-in-one study app? "PDG Suite" combines all our iOS apps and adds a new option to study Multiple-Choice Questions by chapter. It's a Suite iOS deal for enlisted Air Force members!
Study each testable PDG chapter with our 3-Step Study System:
1. ReviewNotes: Gain an overview of key points in summary format.
2. Single-Answer Study Questions: Reinforce the correct information with the flip of a flashcard.
3. Multiple-Choice Quiz Questions: Confirm you’ve mastered the PDG with quizzes and final exams.
NEW! Challenge yourself with our newest study mode -- "PDG Choice!" Study Multiple-Choice Questions by chapter and target areas for improvement.
“PDG Suite” app features:
• Rely on more than 10,000 questions and ReviewNotes.
• Choose from four unique study modes.
• Prep for test day using our proven 3-Step System from our "PDG GOLD" software.
• Target your study session with filters like Correct/Incorrect or Seen/Unseen.
• Refer to your PDG with chapter and page references.
• Tap acronyms to view pop-up definitions.
• View questions in shuffled or sequential order.
• Customize font style and size.
• Navigate using familiar swipe gestures or the toolbar.
• Select portrait or landscape view.
Check out our "PDG GOLD" software (PC/Mac) for additional features not available in this app — including study games, question editor, reports & graphs, WAPS and decorations calculators, print and more. Plus a chance to win amazing prizes in our GOLD MINE Sweepstakes!
Thousands of Airmen attribute their promotions to our study guides. Find out why your colleagues rely on us for their next stripe at mcmguides.com/testimonials.php.
Follow us on twitter.com/mcmguides.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Update includes minor corrections to question database.
- Added support for iPad 3.
Good but could be better
Its a good way to study, but i think it could be better. One of the things i really dislike about it are the questions that ask which answer is false. I dont like studying this way as it teaches you the false answer and could potentially confuse you on the actual WAPS test. I dont want to know which answer is the wrong one, just the right one. I understand the concept is to see if you know what the right ones are, and which one doesnt fit, but with thousands of questions, i just want each question to ask which one is correct, not 3 are correct, which one isnt.
other than that, i like the program and it is teaching me the PDG so i dont have to read the entire thing. I would recommend keeping the PDG open while you study so you can reference some of the confusing questions. Study hard and good luck!
First thoughts on app
Just got app....going through it and so far it looks great. Its well broken down, with the chapters and the important information gets pulled. Flash cards seem great as well, will be good to kill time. Testing at end of exam, also allows you to make it where you can see correct answer as soon as you hit next question. Which is good, so it can give you extra time to see what you missed right then and the there. As of now this is only investment i have, dont have gold. But it is pricey, but im thinking once i make rank first pay increase will pay for app itself. So I just wanted to give my first opinion of this app, but i will really be focusing on this app, so once i get further along i will provide an update on my thoughts on app.....good luck all
Could be better
Way to expensive for how basic the software is. people who buy the computer version should be able to access this version as well and they should sync together. There needs to be more options, for example. You should be able to view the history of your studying in sessions in detail, there should also be statistics for every aspect of your studying to see how your improving, stats for each question individually to narrow down the high miss questions. The questions are written a little lazy in that picking the incorrect answer allows them to cover much more material in less questions it would be nice if there was a little more variety in the way the questions are presented.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 05, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
- © McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.