PDX Transit was carefully crafted from the ground up, catering specifically to the people of the Rose City. Instantly get local bus stops, arrival times, and service alerts – all on your Mac. Because it was designed specifically for Portland, we think you’ll have the best experience possible since you don’t have to fiddle with apps made to work for transportation services across multiple cities. And because PDX Transit is written in Swift using the latest APIs, we know that your experience will be nimble, yet powerful.
We hope you enjoy using the app as much as we loved developing it.
• Use your current location to see nearby Trimet transit stops
• Get real-time arrival times for nearby transit stops or a Stop ID
• Bookmark your most frequented transit stops for quick access
• Bookmarks sync across all your iOS, watchOS, and macOS devices
• Get the latest service alerts published by Trimet
• Quickly jump to Trimet.org using the “View on Trimet.org” option
• Use Spotlight to quickly open previously viewed transit stops
• Supports Handoff bidirectionally between iOS and macOS
• Navigate faster using Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
Please note that we are in no way affiliated with Trimet. PDX Transit simply makes use of Trimet’s Open Data to provide all the data you see in the app. Please use Trimet.org if you believe the information in PDX Transit is incorrect.
• Dock Menu Items: While the app is running, right-click (or control click) on the app's icon in the Dock to see app-specific actions or shortcuts to recently viewed items like transit stops, bookmarks, or service alerts.
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I've used PDX transit for years on my iPhone. So glad to see it on the Mac as well. Keep up the stellar work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.