Life is filled with words, pictures, places, and songs worth sharing. Sometimes, a GIF says it all. When you put these things together, expressing yourself is faster, easier, and more fun.
Peach lets you share what you feel, think, see, hear, and do—vividly. Peach connects you with friends and gives you freedom, so you can keep up with each other in a real and personal way.
Peaching is just like texting, but better. Some words you type are magic words that give you quick access to all sorts of things to share, from drawings, links, and GIFs, to the weather, your current location, what you're watching tonight, how many steps you walked today, and much more.
* Post to your profile or chat with your friends privately.
* Need inspiration for what to post? Tap the lightbulb for new ideas every day.
* Let someone know you're thinking of them by sending a wave, slice of cake, 100, boop, kiss, hiss, and more.
* Use the magic word “shout” to write a few words (+ emoji) in BIG letters on a background color or image. (Swipe left to add frames for an animated shout.)
* Use “draw” to post a doodle or sketch.
* Use “play” to start a game of Peachball.
* Use “song” to share whatever's playing right now. Friends can tap on the song to open it in Apple Music or Spotify.
* The magic word “rate” lets you give anything—anything!— a 1-5 star rating.
* Other magic words: gif, here, goodmorning, goodnight, mood, throwback, noise, battery, weather, move, meetings, dice, time, date, movie, tv, and game.
Bug fixes for iOS 11!
So you might have noticed that we don't actively support this app as much as we used to...still, we don't have any plans to take it down. We'll try to fix big bugs when we have a chance, so if you run into a big one and know how to reproduce it, DM us on Twitter @peachdotcool and we'll look into it.
<3 Team Peach
Ratings and Reviews
Peach is an absolutely wonderful app. It seems much more personal than other social media, and it is easy to keep your social circle small (or large if that's what you want!). there is no news feed or stream of posts from everyone all together. Instead, the dashboard shows all of your friends separately w/ a little blue dot that shows you if they've posted something new, and updates in a chronological order. This way, you can click on each friend individually to see what they're up to, and at the same time, because someone has to click on your name to see your posts, you won't feel bad for posting too much and oversharing because you won't be spamming anyone's news feeds! I love this app with all of its cool little features and it's streamlined easy to use interface. Thanks peach for being the perfect place to vent about things and talk about exciting things while also being connected to my friends venting about their own things and talking about their own exciting things!
Decent, It's getting there
I'm fond of this app for its simplicity and its ability to include my current weather, location, music, gifs, and much more. However, sometimes the current location feature can be inaccurate (sometimes missing) and you'll have keep swiping for awhile until you find it (maybe have the locations displayed as a list instead of having the user go through them one by one for future updates?)
As for the music detection feature, it doesn't work for all songs unless it's well known. I've tried it on a few songs from Korean artists and some SoundCloud mixes, but it won't detect it. Granted this app is still fairly new I don't mind it, but I'll definitely look forward to any updates that will allow detection of a wider range of songs.
Overall, it's a decent app as I mentioned. I'm sure devs are doing their best to improve it as time goes by. Hoping for more updates in the future! This app has potential.
The app is good but it needs a little more added to it.
I like this app and it has a ton of potential but maybe it should be more added to it. Like for starters make a news feed of all the people you follow but in a different format. Something that is similar to other social media networks. Also make it to where we can post on other peoples pages, Send photo comments, Video Comments, gif Comments. Make a part of the app where you have more than just one game. Games like Connect Four,Uno, Jenga , checkers, chess, Etc. Make an option where you can create groups on here, Create Polls, make Voice note comments so people can hear your voice. Etc
This app gotta expand or else its going to be boring. I like it but its gotta be more like a Social Media app. Not no weirdo app for introvert people lol.
- Byte Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Byte Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.