Peach Pass GO!
By State Road & Tollway Authority
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your Peach Pass account just got a little easier with “Peach Pass GO!” With the Peach Pass GO!, you can change toll mode and check your account balance without having to go online or call the Peach Pass Customer Service Center. Download the app and log in to your account using the same username and password established for online Peach Pass account management. If you have not established online account access, go to the Peach Pass GO! app web page (http://www.peachpass.com/peach-pass-customers/mobile-app) to learn more.
1. Each time the application is opened, a splash screen will ask motorists to “agree” that they are not using the application while they are driving. If they do not select “I AGREE,” the application will automatically shut down.
2. When you change your toll mode, you must wait 15 minutes before using the I-85 Express Lanes to allow for system processing.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Redesigned user interface.
- Streamlined Toll Mode Change process.
- Addressed speed & stability issues.
- Added View Statements functionality.
New Updates Needed
Love that I can view my toll balance and change my toll preference. However, the app doesn't remember your password. And it seems that its not recognizing my user name & password. The app worked fine when first downloaded...The biggest headache is the app crashing even after you logged it. Please update!!!!!
This app is amazing. It makes time stand still. Literally. Because after you enter your user ID and password, which I've verified are correct because they work on the mobile website, Everything freezes. Time stands still. Then the app crashes. And you wind up back at your desktop.
Slow, compatibility issues, tricky
This app will let you switch from indefinite mode back to paid mode, but will not let you switch from paid to indefinite (3 or more people in the vehicle). Crashes. Takes forever to log in. Needs major updates!!!