The official PEAK Grantmaking Annual Conference app.
This update corrects an issue that some users reported after upgrading to iOS 11 where the app failed to properly launch. If you’re still experiencing issues, please email the Results Direct Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This release includes:
- Push notifications for private messaging
- Faster setup and schedule browsing for large events
- The option to lock or restrict access to event content
- Ability to include photos in attendee roster entries
- Pre-loaded personalized meetings for attendees
- Linking to syndicated content using RSS & Atom feeds
- Searching on custom fields for sessions, speakers, and exhibitors
- Improved visibility of session resources
- Added email confirmation during account creation
- A library of new menu list icons
- Enhanced support for current OS features
This update also includes performance enhancements and general bug fixes.
If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, we’d like to hear it! Send us a message at email@example.com. Enjoying the app? Share the love with a review. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.