reSET-O is intended to increase retention of patients with opioid use disorder (OUD) in outpatient treatment by providing cognitive behavioral therapy, as an adjunct to outpatient treatment that includes transmucosal buprenorphine and contingency management, for patients 18 years or older who are currently under the supervision of a clinician. reSET-O is indicated as a prescription-only Mobile Medical Application.
reSET-O is not intended to be used as a stand-alone therapy for OUD and does not replace care by a licensed medical provider.
reSET-O does not substitute for medication. You should continue to take your medications as directed by your physician or medical provider.
To access reSET-O, you must have a prescription from your health care provider and a prescription access code.
reSET-O (including the mobile application and any services) is not to be used for emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Pear Therapeutics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.