The Pearl Jam Stat Tracker gives faithfull fans the ultimate mobile experience. It's hard to imagine a release could be so feature-packed, but take a breath (and a scream), bust out your corduroy and give it a go...it will make you a better man!!
Here's what you can do:
- TRACK: Browse every setlist, see detailed statistics based on the band's live performances, check out your own personal stats based on the shows you've seen, and earn trophies for reaching certain milestones. Want to know how many times "Bugs" has been played live? Curious to see how close you are to seeing all of "Ten" in concert?? Get those answers and much, MUCH more...
- LISTEN: How does instant access to live and rare Pearl Jam sound?? Gain free and unlimited streaming of Pearl Jam Radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you go - all with a tap of your finger!*
- WATCH: With full YouTube integration, you can sit back, relax, and watch some of Pearl Jam's classic performances - or see what you missed on the last tour!**
- DISCUSS: Talk about the band you love with uninhibited access to forums at PearlJam.com and The Sky I Scrape. No mobile versions here, so you'll be able to read and send those PMs without limitation!
*Pearl Jam Radio is accessed via the live stream at pearljam.com
**The YouTube database is an ongoing project. The audio/video quality of the links represent the best option available at the time of the update. Please feel free to send me any updated links, or anything else that catches your eye!
Just a minor update for 2018 South American tour!
This will be the last update for this version of the app. Major update coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app!
Absolutely the must have app for any pj fan! Love listening to the radio, keeping track of my shows and seeing all the other shows. I always listen!
Must Have For Live Pearl Jam Fans
This app is perfect for anyone that wants details, broad or minute, about Pearl Jam's continuously updated live performance career.
For those of us who see the band live this app also provides a great tool for your own personal concert going history.
There is only one change I would want: support for tracking your bootleg collection. Currently there are two tabs: Pearl Jam Stats and My Stats. The latter is identical in function to the former only filtered to which shows you attended. If you could simultaneously filter shows that you have bootleg copies of, this would possibly be the best example of an app for a fan of any band.
Great app for the Pearl Jam faithful
An amazing app if you are a diehard Pearl Jam fan and go to lots of shows. Being able to track what songs you've seen and haven't seen is invaluable.
Only complaint is there is some extra stuff like the social media links and PJ radio that are redundant with the official PJ app and add more clutter to the stats interface. Those things seem just easier to use outside the app in a web browser. The list of shows is also a bit confusing with how it sorts years from newest to oldest but months are sorted the opposite way from oldest to newest within a given year.
- BJH Studios, LLC
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011 BJH Studios, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.