Pearltrees is a place to organize everything. Save web pages, photos, files, docs, PDF, notes and organize them into meaningful collections. Discover and share millions of contents on your favorite topics. With Pearltrees, access all your interests anywhere, anytime!
Dedicated versions of Pearltrees also exist for schools and entreprises.
What people are saying about Pearltrees:
"The most elegant and visual way of collecting and sharing online content" The Next Web
"Pearltrees puts a library in your pocket" Digital Trends
"This app makes a wonderful experience navigating the collections" Forbes
• Have everything you like with you all the time
• Access all your collections from anywhere: computers, iPads and iPhones
• Keep everything you like: web pages, files, photos, notes and more...
• Browse your favorite things blazingly fast
• Discover interesting stuff in your areas of interests
• Collaborate on your favorite topics
• Share all of this
Pearltrees is free to download and use. Pearltrees premium adds additional features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription. Pearltrees Premium offers several subscription options:
• Personal monthly for $2.99
• Personal annually for $29.99
• Advanced monthly for $4.99
• Advanced annually for $49.99
• Professional monthly for $9.99
• Professional annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Updates and performances
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes, crashes, more crashes, and SLLLLOW
I spent at least an hour transferring images from Pinterest (it took up 30% of my space) and it immediately slowed my iPad way down. Not just the app was slow (I had to scroll very slowly so it wouldn’t crash immediately, although it still crashed every few minutes), but literally my entire iPad lagged.
Also there needs to be more explanation for the hold/drop functions. Too many times I accidentally sent hundreds of photos somewhere else, including into the Dropbox where I had to replace them all individually which took ages. I couldn’t figure out if there was a way to transfer all the Dropbox stuff back into the collection all at once. Anyway, a tutorial for how to maneuver would be nice.
That said, I really like this service and it seems much more useful to me than Pinterest for my needs. I’m going to check out the website to see if I can use it there, but I’m bummed the app is such a space hog. I use my Pinterest board almost exclusively on my iPad, so it’s gonna be a real pain having to log onto a desktop to send specific images back to my iPad when I need them.
Photo program very easy and effective for me and like any other app that I have used it takes time and patience to navigate easily and has worked great for me.
Great on PC; mobile?, not so much
I've been using this app for many years.
It performs as advertised if you use it on the PC; if you use it anywhere near its promised capacity on mobile, it's barely usable (the quantity of material I've got is considered to be the cause, I'm at 12% of capacity).
Crashes more often than not; "Premium support" has been promising a fix for almost a year. I was a "power user"...
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009 Broceliand SAS
- In-App Purchases
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan $1.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Advanced plan $3.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Advanced plan $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.