By Broceliand SAS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pearltrees is the place to organize all your interests. Save web pages, photos, files, docs, PDF, notes and organize them into beautiful collections. Explore and share millions of contents on your favorite topics. With Pearltrees, access all your interests anywhere, anytime!
What people are saying about Pearltrees:
"The most elegant and visual way of collecting and sharing online content" The Next Web
"Pearltrees puts a library in your pocket" Digital Trends
"This app makes a wonderful experience navigating the collections" Forbes
• Have everything you like with you all the time
• Access all your collections from anywhere: computers, iPads and iPhones
• Keep everything you like: web pages, files, photos, notes and more...
• Browse your favorite things blazingly fast
• Discover interesting stuff in your areas of interests
• Collaborate on your favorite topics
• Share all of this
Pearltrees is free to download and use. Pearltrees premium adds additional features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription. Pearltrees Premium offers several subscription options:
• Personal monthly for $2.99
• Personal annually for $29.99
• Advanced monthly for $4.99
• Advanced annually for $49.99
• Professional monthly for $9.99
• Professional annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 2.4.7
Update and performances
Crashes, crashes, more crashes, and SLLLLOW
I spent at least an hour transferring images from Pinterest (it took up 30% of my space) and it immediately slowed my iPad way down. Not just the app was slow (I had to scroll very slowly so it wouldn’t crash immediately, although it still crashed every few minutes), but literally my entire iPad lagged.
Also there needs to be more explanation for the hold/drop functions. Too many times I accidentally sent hundreds of photos somewhere else, including into the Dropbox where I had to replace them all individually which took ages. I couldn’t figure out if there was a way to transfer all the Dropbox stuff back into the collection all at once. Anyway, a tutorial for how to maneuver would be nice.
That said, I really like this service and it seems much more useful to me than Pinterest for my needs. I’m going to check out the website to see if I can use it there, but I’m bummed the app is such a space hog. I use my Pinterest board almost exclusively on my iPad, so it’s gonna be a real pain having to log onto a desktop to send specific images back to my iPad when I need them.
Really Super App!
I really like this app, and it's easy to use! It's a great place to save articles that you can access anytime, anywhere, from any of your devices.
And it makes the job quick and easy. If you are saving a web article, it automatically extracts the article from the web page! It's a great tool that I use almost every day.
Love pearl tree! It's a great way to organize thoughts and web pages within categories. Great app! Great website! I use it for all of my bookmarks and files on google drive
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 2.4.7
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Broceliand
- © 2009 Broceliand SAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan$1.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Advanced plan$3.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Advanced plan$4.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan$2.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Professional plan$9.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan$19.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Advanced plan$39.99
- the Pearltrees Premium Personal plan$29.99