By Pebble Technology Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Pebble smartwatch app. Works on both the original Pebble and Pebble Steel.
The Pebble smartwatch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with over 1,000 watchapps found within the Pebble smartwatch app.
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Note: Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- New apps added to the appstore.
If you're upgrading from an older version:
- Share apps with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, and text message.
- Pebble watchapp directory: browse, find and install the latest watchapps for Pebble.
- List of prior notifications are now stored on your Pebble.
- Watchapp locker: keep track of your favorite apps and manage the apps on your Pebble.
- Completely revamped and improved user interface design.
I just have a few thoughts I'd like to share. No action required though. No bugs found or anything.
Scrolling while browsing apps feels weird. I like to scroll and then tap to stop the inertial scrolling like putting on brakes or something. Instead, it chooses whatever app I placed my finger on and then keeps scrolling.
Also, why is there an app update every time new watch apps are released?
Awesome & worth the wait
This version worked perfect for me! Thanks. Love my pebble!!
Error after update??
When I try to go to setting on Pebble Cards App I get a offline error page. Tried deleting app and reinstalling. No luck.