By Pebble Technology Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Pebble smart watch app. Works on both the original Pebble and Pebble Steel.
The Pebble smart watch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps found within the Pebble smart watch app.
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Note: Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Pebble watchapp directory: browse, find and install the latest watchapps for Pebble.
- List of prior notifications now stored on your Pebble.
- Watchapp locker: keep track of your favorite apps and manage the apps on your Pebble.
- Completely revamped and improved user interface design.
- Fixed a number of crashes.
Keeps getting better!!
Pebble is finally addressing the shortcomings of the their last iOS app revision, and I am pleasantly surprised to see the new app is working so much better. After going through a rather buggy beta process, I think they have taken care of most of the big lingering issues, although many of the apps themselves need to be addressed individually and updated with the same kind of reliability the Pebble app now has. Besides that, it's the best base for building a platform around their watch they could have come up with. I would love to work for a company with this kind of dedication to their software. It's taken awhile, but they have come a long way in that time. An extra spot or two for more apps would be great, if doesn't degrade the overall performance of the watch.
Passionate update. Needs work.
- User experience is great except a few minor spots.
- Easy to install / uninstall apps. Locker feature works well.
- Setup for new Pebble integrated better.
- Stuttering and delayed response, but now minor after update.
So great to see the passion put into the Pebble in version 2.0. Lots of cool apps and very easy to find, install, and configure them now. The new 2.0.1 address a lot of the stuttering and delayed response in the UI. Disabling the background update option prevents my phone from needing to be charged 3 times a day. Worthless setting even with LE?
Major problem with latest update
Running on an iPhone five, ever since the update it will say that the watch is connected to the phone when in actuality it is not... It seems after a few hours no notifications will come through on the watch unless the watch is turned off and then back on again. You can do the testing through the application and it works fine but the notifications will still not come through, The watch needs to be turned off and then back on again was working perfectly before this latest update. At this point the watch is completely useless to me, please fix.....