By Pebble Technology Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel running firmware lower than version 3.0 with this legacy Pebble app.
To upgrade your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel to the new 3.0 operating system with timeline support and the latest improvements, please download the "Pebble Time" app from iTunes.
The Pebble smartwatch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with over 1,000 watchapps found within the Pebble smartwatch app.
• Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
• Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
• Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
• Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
• Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
• This app works for Pebble Classic and Pebble Steel smartwatches running firmware lower than version 3.0. To learn more, visit https://pebble.com
• Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
What's New in Version 2.6.9
• Improved support for iOS 9 devices.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements to version 2.6.8.
I'm so frustrated..update 12/24 works great now
I cannot get my pebble classic to work with my iPhone 6+. I'm running the latest iOS 9. I have spent at least 5 hours installing uninstalling and forgetting the connections as other reviews have said to do. My pebble keeps getting caught in a loop. I cannot get notifications from my phone. I have emailed pebble three times and got a stock answer each time that does not address my problem. I have tried everything I can find on forums and in the reviews to get this to work. The watch is useless to me at this point. At the very least the developers should say they are having difficulty with ios9 and not leave us hanging and wasting our time trying to make this work. I'm so disappointed.
Well it works great now. I truly wish that pebble would have put something up on their website or communicated about when they thought they could have the issue resolved. I gave up and bought an Apple Watch. I waited almost 4 months for a fix. On the bright side it works and people getting this for the holidays will be able to use their watch. I guess I can use this as a back up now.
Finally back to old condition
Absolutely brilliant update. Got all my old functional back. I was patient as the multi-timer is the main pebble app I use, but now I got all notifications back. It was annoying, but my patience paid off. I almost got an Apple Watch. I have a feeling it was Apple's fault to begin with. They wanted to ensure people would purchase their product so they changed the architecture of iOs9 to disable the utility of the pebble.
I had so many issues with the new Pebble Time always dropped connections that I finally gave up on it and went back to my original Pebble which has always been a solid performer. But with this latest OS and app version that is no longer the case, the app simply refuses to connect to my Pebble telling me its incompatible. I have wasted so much time and energy and money on these Pebble watches but I am at my wits end, I can't deal with them any more, they work so poorly they are little better than a normal digital watch.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 23, 2015
- Version: 2.6.9
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Pebble Technology Corporation
- © 2014 Pebble Technology Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.