Pebble OLD VERSION
By Pebble Technology Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel running firmware lower than version 3.0 with this legacy Pebble app.
To upgrade your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel to the new 3.0 operating system with timeline support and the latest improvements, please download the “Pebble™” app from iTunes.
The Pebble smartwatch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with over 1,000 watchapps found within the Pebble smartwatch app.
• Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
• Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
• Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
• Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
• Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
• This app works for Pebble Classic and Pebble Steel smartwatches running firmware lower than version 3.0. To learn more, visit https://pebble.com
• Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
What's New in Version 2.6.10
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Live my Pebble, but...
Some apps feel like they've given up on the classic watch. Or the Pebble OS has. My countdown crashes, my Misfit app loses data, and most seem to have trouble syncing.
What's frustrating is when I open the App and am told to update, but then I can't.
Update affected other email apps
After updating the new app does not work. It shuts down as soon as I start it. So I uninstalled old app. Same problem. Reinstalled old app, same problem on old app. Now my yahoo mail app, aol mail app, gmail app all shut down as soon as I launch. I would not recommend this update to anyone.
When I connect my pebble with my iPhone it disconnects automatically when I push the home button. I don't know if it's a problem with my phone or watch. Please help
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 2.6.10
- Size: 59.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Pebble Technology Corporation
- © 2014 Pebble Technology Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.