Design quick actions and menu for your Pebble watch to control you phone to:
- Turn Flashlight on / off
- Make your phone vibrate
- Start camera and take photo
- Record audio and play the last record audio ( You can find record files in iTunes App File Sharing )
- Make Phone Call ( Enter phone number or select Contact number in the Setup Screen )
- Speak text ( Enter text to speak in the Setting Screen, you can set speak speed, volume and language )
- Show Photo
- Control your Mac in same network with Quick Remote Mac Server
- Send Http Request with your config to control other service or devices ( IoT device, littlebits cloudbit )
To use Mac remote control feature, you can get Quick Remote Mac Server from http://qr.woiapp.com
Because iOS allow very limited actions for background App, most of the actions can't work in background or under lock screen, currently only feature Quick Remote can be triggered in background or under lock screen.
You can setup 10 actions for each menu, the up limit now is 10 menu and 90 actions. Use menu to group your actions, for example, you can setup call phone number actions to one menu (group).
1. Install and run the Watch app 'Pebble Tools Pro' on your Pebble Watch
2. Config actions and menus on your phone, touch the send button to send config to your Pebble Watch
3. Select action on your Pebble Watch to run it
If your Pebble watch can't connect to the App, please turn off your Pebble watch bluetooth, keep the App open on your phone and turn on again to give a try.
(You need Pebble Watch to work with this App.)
- Update with new Pebble version
- Update with iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
November 20th 2015 - This pebble app still does work says companion app needs to be updated I should have took heed to he reviews but didn't and wasted MONEY!! Save yours please!!!
Good concept but my pebble steel is stuck on the "companion app needed" screen even bough I downloaded the watch app and the iOS app, what's going on?
I keep getting stuck in several places and I can't get it to do the right thing. DONT WAIST UR MONEY
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.