PediaGene: AAP Genetic Screening Toolkit
By American Academy of Pediatrics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2013 Web Health Award: MERIT Award, Mobile Application: Tool/Resource (Responsive Design)
PediaGene is a one-stop resource for a wealth of genetic screening information, available in either patient encounter or reference context.
***Free to members of the American Academy of Pediatrics with the support of the Friends of Children Fund; $49.99 for others.***
Edited by Robert A. Saul, MD, FAAP, based on the AAP manual Medical Genetics in Pediatric Practice, PediaGene is free to AAP Members through July 1, 2014, thanks to the support of Friends of Children.
• Track patients, including images
• Record family history and see areas of concern
• See screening questions using SCREEN and FGENES for family history and anomalies
• Red flag alerts for When to Refer
• Link to American College of Medical Genetics’ ACT sheets to understand newborn screening anomalies
• Key tables from the manual, including genetic conditions by race
• Image gallery of genetic anomalies
• Key resources for referral and treatment
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Bug Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 18, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Academy of Pediatrics
- © American Academy of Pediatrics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AAP Pediatric Genetic Screening Toolkit$49.99