Pediatric Black Book
By Gibbz LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pediatric Black Book is a clean, powerful app that delivers fast access to practical medical information. The app is designed to be in-depth, user-friendly, and to increase the speed and efficiency of healthcare professionals. Pediatric Black Book derives from Dr. Ryan Brown’s paper reference guide, entitled "Brown's Little Black Book of Pediatrics" and contains nearly 150 pages of information.
The content is easily accessible with lightning quick search and includes the following categories:
- Life Support
- Infectious Disease
- Images and artwork were crafted specifically for the iPhone and iPad screens and are 100% retina-ready. You can print, email, share via AirDrop, or save them for later reference.
- Unlike many competitors, all content is located on your device.
- You do not need an internet connection for the app to work, meaning you can use it anywhere - reliable, fast, and easy.
What's New in Version 2.4.6
This release includes iOS 11 compatibility fixes.
- General stability improvements and bug fixes
- Preparations for new PediBook app
--- Coming Winter 2017. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with content requests)
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gibbz LLC
- © 2012-2015 Gibbz LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.