Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal®
An Official Journal of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
PIDJ is a complete, up-to-the-minute resource on infectious diseases in children.
-Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
-Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
-Choose to store or delete downloaded issues
-Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
-Easily page through abstract summaries
-Convenient notification when a new issue is available
-Link to PIDJ online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Published monthly, PIDJ provides a mix of original studies, informative review articles, unique case reports, and “Yellow Pages” of late-breaking news, PIDJ delivers the latest insights on combating disease in children — from state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques to the most effective drug therapies and other treatment protocols. It is a resource that can improve patient care and fuel your personal research.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
• Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.