A nutrition reference app for pediatric dietitians, pediatricians, and other interested clinicians that includes growth charts, predictive equations, guidelines for diagnosing malnutrition, and formula information.
Ratings and Reviews
As a subspecialty pediatrician, this app is an invaluable resource for members of the clinical care team, particularly when there is limited dietician support (I.e. overnight and on weekends). The app is well designed and easy to use to find information. I would recommend this app to physicians and ancillary staff.
Great app and easy to use.
- The University of Michigan
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Regents of The University of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.