Developed for pediatric clinical providers, this app uses the 2013 Fenton growth charts for premature infants between 22 4/7 and 50 0/7 weeks gestation to report percentiles and Z-scores for weight, length, and head circumference.
The Fenton 2013 preterm growth charts are based on systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based, gender-specific preterm measurements at birth of weight, length, and head circumference references from developed countries. The chart was smoothed to avoid discontinuity between the preterm datasets and the World Health Organization (WHO) Growth Standard, to promote an improved transition between preterm and WHO growth charts. This implementation uses LMS parameters (skew, median, and standard deviation) to allow calculation of precise percentiles and Z-scores.
• from 22 4/7 to 50 0/7 weeks gestation
• calculation of percentile and Z-scores for weight, length, and head circumference
• alert for small (less than 10th percentile) or large (greater than 90th percentile) for gestation
• convenient buttons to display 10th, 50th, and 90th percentile measurements
• slider selection to display measurement between 1st and 99th percentile
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, room for improvement
Love that this is an app now, super convenient! Would recommend adding the expected weekly growth that’s also found on the website. Thanks for making this!!!
- Joseph Chou
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Rebecca Chou
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.