Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
App Store App of the Day
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
** Requires an iPhone 5s or newer **
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
A quick bug fix update to address a situation where certain Apple Watch users could see their steps decrease. I'm so sorry for this bug, if you were affected please reach out via the support link in Settings and I can get your steps restored.
Previously in 3.4:
This update includes a ton of improvements and changes:
- Address an issue where the app could sometimes under-count your steps
- Adds an indicator for when a day is being considered a 'Rest Day' for your streaks
- Extend the end of streaks by one day when you have 'earned' a rest day
- Much faster updates and data loading
- Fix an issue where the floors count shown didn't match other sources
- Fix an issue where data would be merged from Apple Watch even when setting was disabled
- Improvements to the Infograph Modular Apple Watch complication
- Lots of small tweaks and clean ups
Ratings and Reviews
Colorful reports make it easy to track your steps
Big Help! 🤠
After just having my neck surgery to fuse my neck and then breaking my lower back in two places! And both of these within one week! This is helping me with trying to keep moving as much as possible! I’m in some very intense pain and it’s really hard to get up out of bed and move. I’m almost 70 years old and this is the third surgery on my neck and the Dr. is scheduled me for a MRI on my back for this week so he can determine what is the best way to deal with my broken back and if I don’t walk around as much as I can stand I’ll freeze up and then it’s harder to get moving again! Thanks for this awesome app!!! 👍🤠
Glitchy crappy app!
I’ve used this app for a while and dealt with constant inaccuracies compared to my Apple Health app.
After this latest freeze up, I’m done!
I’ve never had problems since the last update like I have now!
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 26.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Developing Perspective, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Massive Tip $1.99
- Remove Advertisements $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.