"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Fixed some minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly what I needed it to do!
I retired four years ago and have gotten increasingly lazy. I did the walking thing around my neighborhood for a period of time but scaled back due to weather and other concerns. I began using another app for some walking in place in the house but it wasn’t to my liking so I tried this app and found that using it on my iPad which was just sitting in a drawer was perfect! Simple and quite frankly fun to use. Everyone has different tastes and needs but it’s worth a try if you’re looking for a fun and uncomplicated mechanism for tracking steps, miles stepped, and some calories you may have burned, this may be what you’re looking for!
Data imbedded in phone app
I downloaded this app and found that my iPhone's version had back data (no. of steps,etc) already loaded -- for days that I hadn't owned the app! So I tried to delete this data and there doesn't appear to be a way to do this. Oddly, the iPad version of the app doesn't show this "historical" data, but on the iPad version, there is a way to delete it! Very Strange! Since there are many very good apps competing for this function, I decided to delete the app and try somebody else's. Too bad. I gave it 4 stars, because wasn't able to try it. Perhaps it should have fewer because of this problem, I don't know.
Gives daily records of steps, distance, calories burned, and speed (averaged, apparently, over 24 hours midnight to midnight, so if you sleep at night this last figure isn’t all that useful). Would be better if you could break out specific periods to see how fast you were going during exercise, but otherwise it’s all valuable for anyone looking to monitor exercise over days, weeks, &c. One annoying bug: often it seems to lose records of previous 5 or 6 days. I have to restart my phone before it will recover them. It’s an OK app as it stands. With a few fixes it would be worth paying for.
- ITO Technologies Inc.
- 29.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 ITO Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.