Pedometer Plus counts your steps, calculating your approximate distance, duration and calories burned using the built-in step counter sensor on your device.
It only works on devices that contain a step counter, such as iPhone 5s / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / SE.
Pedometer Plus can be used whenever you do exercise involving walking or running.
- Automatically records your steps using the Apple Motion Co-processor (M7/M8/M9).
- Calculates your approximate distance, duration and calories burned.
- Works in the background all day without draining much battery.
- Today widget, icon badge step and daily goal notification.
- Advanced graph and history for steps: yearly, monthly, daily and hourly (click the circle).
- Export your step history to a CSV file (Pro feature).
- Display floors climbed (Only iPhone 6 / 6s & iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus)
- No GPS required.
- Import history data from Apple Health.
* Network connections require the app to be running in the background (requires "Background App Refresh").
* Before use you can open ‘Settings’, where you can set your step length, body weight, and body height for accurate calorie and distance calculation.
* If you like this app then please support us - you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the menu.
* We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please email us at: email@example.com
* Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Pedometer-Plus-535799719951732/ or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Could not believe the results. Figured Id try this app. Figured 1/4 mile was what I MITE walk a day. NOPE I SOMEHOW AVERAGE BETWEEN just about a mile. Usually is 2 miles give or take. I love this app.
Good Walking App
I need a good walking app. This provides what I need. It enables me to keep track of and analyze my steps. It takes into account my weight and stride. I'm not sure about my distance walked in miles. It's always less than the Health App reads. I hope it's because it corrected for the other information that I entered. Never the less I recommend this app!
- Ngo Na
- 35.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 PVDApps
- In-App Purchases
- Pedometer Plus: Ads free and Pro feature $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.