Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Walking Tracker PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download it now!
No configuration needed just push a button and start walking.
Every person should walk 10,000 steps per day, how many steps are you walking?
runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day as recommended. iPhone, iPod and iPad friendly.
Why runtastic Pedometer PRO app?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse
- Calorie counter
- Speed calculation
- Distance covered
- Step frequency calculation
- Diary of all activities with detailed analysis
- Graphic analysis and statistics about your activity patterns
- Overall statistics of your activities
- Share your activities in social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with iPod (listening to music is possible)
- Compatible with iOS 4 and high resolution graphics
- Compatible with runtastic.com – the Sports and Fitness site – where all your data will be managed
- You can also save your body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the runtastic Pedometer PRO app you can prove that you are the type of person who would prefer to use the stairs instead of an elevator.
Let the runtastic PRO Pedometer app help you get there with a push of a button! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge!
If you want you can upload and take a look at all your data on the fitness site - runtastic.com
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New Features & Improvements:
- Utilization of the brand-new M7 processor
- New iOS 7 design
New in previous major update:
- 1,000 Step Beep: Audio tone every 1,000 steps
- Minor bug fixes
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
There's an issue with the 5s
Extremely glitchy at times I've lost all my data and have to start from the beginning twice in one week it used to work fine but the calorie portion also has a lot of glitches sometimes it says I burned 1600 then it jumps down 900. I have also noticed that if you have a running in the background and have your phone off it will have to catch up for several minutes. When this happens I just leave it on a flat surface so that it can catch up and calculate everything correctly. But I have noticed ever since they started to support the M motion chip it has been having issues
Not working with 5S
I loved this app when I had an iPhone 4s. Now that I've upgraded to an iPhone 5s, this app is not working. It stops and does not accurately calculate the steps or the time or the miles walked. I am very disappointed now that it does not work with my new phone. As this was my go to app for counting steps and calories burned. I love how the absent to MyFitnessPal. So now I'm on a search for something different. If the app gets updated and fixed I will continue using it, but for now I will have to use my treadmills calculation.
I really want to like it
I found out about this app via my fitness pal, an app that I have used for years and love. I figured since they recommend it this app would be top notch. I went ahead and purchased pro so I would know the exact calories burned during my daily 5-8 mile walk but how disappointing it was that it paused or timed out after only walking 1.4 miles. I only realized this after I finished my walk, please fix this. I really think it would be a great app if this big was fixed soon.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.