By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
You can also set the app to dynamically show your current step count as the applications badge. This will update dynamically throughout the day.
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
** Requires an iPhone 5s or newer **
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
This update is geared around trying to tidy up a lot of loose ends and fixing lingering bugs. It includes:
- Fix a bug that caused old data to change (note: you may see a one time adjustment the first time you run the new update)
- Fix a bug that prevented the graph from re-centering onto the current week
- Update the icon to be a cleaner and clearer
- Add a warning when switching to Wheelchair Mode but your Apple Watch isn't in wheelchair mode
- Add the ability (in the Settings area) to switch the app's icon to one more appropriate for Wheelchair Mode when active
- Change the layout of the Apple Watch app to make it harder to accidentally start a walk.
If you see anything else please let me know, I'm working on a pretty big update next and want everything to be nice and stable before that rolls out.
I love the app but I would like to be able to pause. When using the restroom or taking a water break!
I like this app!
I like this app! It's informative, gives me all the information I need, tells me how many miles I have walked or ran, for a day, week, month, or year! It's what I need to know, like the amount of steps that is being expended in energy, in order to know how many calories to eat to either gain weight, maintain weight, or lose weight! Simple is what everyone needs in a today's fast paced lifestyle! Pedometer is that simple! Get smart, get simple, get healthy! Get Pedometer!
Inconsistent lacking synchronization
Don't get me wrong, I like this app but it has a lot of shortcomings. The fact that you cannot force sync data is a bit disconcerting. When it's working I'm delighted but when it's not, which lately is quite often it's extremely frustrating. Please update this app with the ability to force sync.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 22, 2017
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2017 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip$0.99
- Massive Tip$1.99
- Amazing Tip$4.99