By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
** Requires an iPhone 5s or newer **
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
What's New in Version 3.1
This update is all about taking advantage of the new abilities recently added to iOS and watchOS. These include:
- The ability to sync and measure floors using a Series 3 Apple Watch (ensure that "Merge Apple Watch Data" is turned on)
- Support for the new iPhone screen layouts
- Re-add the summary steps/distance display to the bottom of the Settings area by popular demand
- Plus, lots of little bug fixes and tweaks:
-- Localization fixes for German, Russian and Spanish
-- Resolve a situation where the app could get stuck in Wheelchair Mode accidentally
Thanks for your continued support for Pedometer++. If you come across anything on a new device or OS that I've missed please let me know so that I can get is fixed ASAP. Thank you!
My very favorite app for a healthy lifestyle.
I absolutely love this app. By keeping up with the steps distance and stairs and encourages me to do more and even had other exercises that are recorded on this app. The distance estimator appears to be quite accurate as I know what the distances are that I'm walking.
I would strongly recommend this to everyone and encourage you to look at it daily to inspire a more active lifestyle. One suggestion : It would be very helpful to show totals at the bottom for week, month, year to further encourage you to surpass previous totals.
I use it on daily basis. It keeps me motivated to move everyday. I encourage you to make small donation to the devs. It worth it.
Just 2 issues from me:
- When I travel overseas and change many time zones this app recalculated all my steps with new time zone and broken my record. I was so upset. I think if I did steps some day it should not be changed if I change my time zone.
Second moment is the idea to pause or somehow mark "seek days". I had record of the 44 days but then I got seek for few days and it broken my streak. I was upset and demotivated :(
Maybe it will be fair to manually or somehow indicate that this day I feel seek and it will not break my record.
Thanks for listening!
This isn’t even something I have to keep up with (on my iPhone 7 iOS 11). It is automatically running in the background and tallies up my steps each day.
If you’re concerned about your activity and health, then I’d recommend this app to you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2017 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip$0.99
- Massive Tip$1.99
- Amazing Tip$4.99