Peek Calendar - Simple & Minimalist Cal
By Square Mountains
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** New Themes in the latest version! *****
Featured by Apple (“Best New Apps”), The Verge, Techcrunch, Wired, The Next Web, Fast Company, Lifehacker and many more
“The calendar app that's changing my life”
“I love the design so much I'm finding any excuse to add new events to it”
“The calendar app I've been waiting all my life. ”
Peek is a quick and simple to use calendar for your iPhone. It is designed to be glanceable and intuitive. Peek presents the essentials in a easy to understand manner, without overwhelming you with data you might not need for an on-the-go experience.
Life can be stressful, why not managing it in a slightly more playful way. Peek is designed to offer a fluid, fast and fun way to have a glance at your schedule. Along with a fresh look into the user interface, it introduces new behaviors for interaction to make the experience more delightful. Try the Peek’s shading gesture or simply shake the phone to see some Peek's life events.
HUMAN ORIENTED & FLAT DESIGN
• A completely redesigned calendar experience for iPhone.
• An interface that is clean and content focused.
• Unified timeline view.
• Expanded current week: Today, Tomorrow and the rest of the week.
ADDING EVENTS NEVER WAS SO FUN
• Simple and fast to add events or edit them.
• Tap and hold on any day to add a new event.
• Adjust event start & end time w/o ever again typing or scrolling time wheel!
• Adjust event's start time with 2 taps or drags.
• Adjust event's end time with shrinking bar size.
USE INTERACTIVE & IMMERSIVE GESTURES
• Shading gesture - cup your hand over the top to reveal the time.
• Shake to get suggestions on Peek’s life events.
• Drag or swipe to the right to peek and view the duration and the location of events.
CUSTOMISABLE & FLEXIBLE
• Sync all external calendars supported by build-in calendar including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, etc.
• Different color themes.
• Controlled sound and vibration feedback.
• Alarms integrated.
• Monday/Sunday start option.
• Timezone Support with picker.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
-added new Themes!
-indonesian & vietnamese language support
We made Peek to help more people get organized this year. You can help us spread the news and rate app so we can continue offering Peek with new features to more people!
Its been so long since this app was updated and you bring us new themes with IAPs? What about support for the new iPhones? If I add an all day event or a birthday, the app reminds me at 12 AM. Set to remind me one day earlier and it reminds me at 12 AM the previous day. The app had good design and bypassed iPhone default time picker by miles. But with free calendars all over the place (from google and sunrise), you guys need to step up the game a lot to remain a calendar with a reasonable amount of user engagement. Then IAPs will pay. And IMO the new themes don’t look good. What you fired your designer?
User for over 8 months
It has been my go-to calendar. I love the design and simplicity. But as of late it has become frustrating to use. New entries, whether created within Apple's Calendar or Peek, immediately dissociate from the corresponding calendar account within Peek, a situation which Peek cannot handle as evidenced by the side effects of it losing the event start time and length and preventing updates to these values until the event is again associated with a calendar account.
Having to essentially create an event twice each time has been wearing on me, and with no patch in sight I'm sad to say I will be looking for a replacement calendar app.
I want to love this
I've used this app for well over a year now. But there are some bugs that have been occurring for a while that haven't gotten fixed. Namely, I just entered an event on Sept 19 three times in a row, and each time the event vanished. Unless that day is cursed, this is a big issue to fix. It's been a reoccurring issue that seems to happen inconsistently.
Overall, I like the overall thought of this app. But it's really lacking the support needed to crush some bugs. Might start looking for a new one.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Square Mountains OU
- © 2015 Square Moutains OU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dark theme$0.99
- Conrast theme$0.99
- Pinky theme$0.99