Peek-a-Zoo: Toddler Peekaboo at the Zoo
By treebetty LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Peek-a-Zoo series' apps have been featured by Apple as 'New and Noteworthy' and ‘Best for Kids 5 & Under’
• A lovingly crafted, multilingual peekaboo game designed for infants and toddlers
• Gorgeous and friendly animated animal illustrations and sounds
"I love the sense of humor and quirkiness behind the illustrations in this app."
"A well designed, visually appealing app for toddlers."
"Why we like this app? Simple, with the most lovely illustrations and animal names recordings done by children."
"Peek-a-Zoo is a wonderful interactive app the will thrill and engage young children. It will give them a closer look to those animals they love seeing at the zoo."
Peekaboo - I see you!
It's time to meet adorable new animal friends on our trip to the zoo. With a simple tap of the screen, your child can play peekaboo with a roaring lion, a swimming polar bear, a proud peacock and more. Peek-a-Zoo combines a child's favorite game with familiar sea animals they will love.
Guess who's next
Have fun letting your child guess the animal that will appear or what sound it will make. Play along as they learn the names and sounds of each animal — in up to 5 languages — or let those fingers loose to discover all by themselves.
*** Free LITE version with 4 animals available ***
• 15 animals friends exclusively illustrated for the Peek-a-Zoo
• Animal names spoken aloud in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
• 2 modes of play: tour the entire zoo, or choose your favorite animals to play with
• Fresh soundtrack with authentic animal, narrative, and whimsical sounds
• Designed for little fingers and iPhones and iPads of all sizes
We care! This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases, 3rd party ads, or links to social media. Just animals — lots of 'em! Check out the entire Peek-a-Zoo series full of other animal apps: http://treebetty.com
Peek-a-Zoo runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 4.3 and higher.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed the 'flashes' of the home screen appearing in iOS 8
All of this series is buggy
There are bugs in all the TBD peek a zoo series. Tbd doesn't seem to care to fix them, they just want your money. In this one, my child can't touch the words 'Penguins' or Owls' and have the human repeat the word. This is disappointing to my baby. As a programmer, I don't understand how simple testing missed bugs that a 2 year old finds and cries over on first use.
I love this app!
Although we now own several apps by TreeBetty, this one is still my favorite. My kids love the designs, the music, and the animal sounds. The peacock is especially wonderful!
Our New favorite game
Great new game for the toddler set! Super fun, educational, and easy to play. Creative and colorful graphics and silly animal sounds. Keeps my daughter entertained while waiting on mom...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: treebetty LLC
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.