From the makers of Peekaboo Barn comes the freshest—and healthiest—pop-up party!
Who's having a party in your fridge? Open the door and find a fun-loving fruit, vegetable, or other delicious, healthy food. Learn the name of the food, watch it greet you, and dance along to a disco party!
• Choose from two narrations: a child’s voice (cute and silly) or an adult narrator (perfect pronunciation)
• Over a dozen fruits, veggies, and other foods are waiting to surprise your little one, in a different order each time
• Fun, original music encourages kids to get up and dance with the characters in the fridge
• Hear and see the word for each food, helping children with verbal skills and early literacy
• Choose Looped Mode for endless play, or Regular Mode which ends with the characters going to sleep—perfect for bedtime!
• Ideal for the youngest app users
• Artwork and sound design by artists at Night & Day Studios
• Play anywhere: no wifi or internet necessary
• Totally safe: no third-party advertising or in-app purchases. No pop-ups interrupting play.
WHO MADE THIS?
Peekaboo Fridge was handmade with love by humans at Night & Day Studios, specially crafted by expert app designers for early childhood learners and children of all ages with special needs. Check out www.nightanddaystudios.com to see other great products for kids, including apps, books, toys, and physical games.
ABOUT NIGHT & DAY STUDIOS
Night & Day Studios, creators of Peekaboo Barn, is an independent, award-winning company that loves bringing adorable characters to life. We launched our first app in 2008 and continue pouring love into apps like Octonauts, Peekaboo Barn Farm Day, Lemon Lumberjack’s Letter Mill, and Peekaboo Wild.
Connect with us!
Facebook: Night & Day Studios
Newsletter: sign up at www.nightanddaystudios.com
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Please visit our support page at nightanddaystudios.com/support before posting a review. We appreciate the opportunity to troubleshoot for you!
THANKS TO OUR FANS!
If your child loves Peekaboo Fridge, please do us the honor of rating and reviewing the app on the App Store. Each review is meaningful to our small team.
Upgrade game engine to resolve audio issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I could record language
My mother is French, so I like teaching french words. I love the language options that peek a boo Barn includes, and I love how peek a boo forest allows you to record additional languages. But all the other games in the peek a boo series do not allow you to record additional languages. This is a big set back. Allow other language recordings and this would be 5 stars.
Where is the Spanish option?!!
Not the caliber we were expecting.
First off my 13.5 month son loves Peek a Boo Barn and Wild. We also have Forest-- it's ok. However, what they all have that this one doesn't is the Spanish version. What happened here? That's one of the first things we looked for. The fruit/vegetable graphics are ok. They need more depth. Also why do the fruit/vegetables have noses? The broccoli and lettuce graphics definitely need updating. There needs to be music attached to the fruit/vegetables not sounds. The sounds just seems odd. Also add more appropriate graphics- tomatoes, asparagus, blueberries, cauliflower, butter. Things you will find in the fridge. I also suggest replacing that juicebox with orange juice or something more healthy. Consider having more than one fruit/vegetables on the screen. For instance, bananas come in bunches so show a banana and a bunch of bananas in the background. The most fun/interesting part is the party at the end. The sleeping part is also odd (that part also takes too long to come up) at the party they are all there then all of a sudden most of the food disappeared and only appeared on one shelf. Please go back and make updates you have a good concept but I don't think it should have been released yet.
- Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Night & Day Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.