Peekaboo Trick or Treat with Ed Emberley
By Night & Day Studios, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Come Trick or Treating in the Peekaboo funhouse this Halloween! There are 14 costumed creatures waiting to pop out to delight and amuse. Find a puppy dressed up as a princess, a ghost with awesome dance moves, a friendly fire-breathing dragon, and more. Peekaboo Trick-or-Treat features the artwork of the Caldecott award winning author, Ed Emberley. Emberley’s playful interpretation of classic characters like a witch and werewolf is more silly than scary, giving kids a fun Halloween environment to play and learn.
- Choose from our cute 4 year old child narrator or the adult voice, Ed Emberley himself, for a clearer and correct pronunciation
- A rotating cast of 14 whimsical creatures and costumes in a kooky “haunted” house to surprise you and your little ones
- Original spooky Halloween themed music and silly sound effects to make your kids laugh
- Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping children both learn to say and spell the names
- Choose looped mode for endless play or storybook mode, which ends with all the characters going to sleep, perfect for bedtime
FYI: We plan to add the Record Your Own Voice feature (like the one in Peekaboo Barn) in a future update!
If you like this app, check out our other Ed Emberley apps: Go Away, Big Green Monster and Shake & Make, and our newest releases: Peekaboo Fridge and Peekaboo People starring Richard Scarry's Busytown!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Moving to the Kids Category
- Now with iPhone 5 Graphics
Keep an eye out for our new Peekaboo app coming this fall!
Great Halloween App for Cause and Effect and Expanding Vocab!!
I adore this app! Just like other apps in the Peekaboo series, it is wonderful for teaching cause and effect for young kids, and some kids with special needs! Also, the settings make it more versatile. The ability to change the voice between a child's voice and an adult's is great, so that kiddos working on articulation can model the adult's voice. This fun app, with bright graphics and interactive fun, is also good for teaching kids to make predictions. I highly recommend it. It is s great addition to any app collection. I highly recommend it!
Love this app!
My daughter loves peekaboo barn and peekaboo farm. This game is the same concept: doors have someone behind them and they have to open them. The art design is a bit different (almost like a baby lit book) but she didn't seem to mind. Great way to get the her excited for Halloween!
Nothing here to do
Please don't waste your money on this app. It is not a game--everything that is to be done on this app is done in 5 minutes. Quote from my four year old, "Well, that was boring."
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- © Night & Day Studios, Inc. 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.