Peeple - Character is destiny
Peeple is a reputation application that allows you to recommend and be recommended by the people you interact with in your daily lives in the following three ways you can know someone: Personal, Professional, and Dating.
We want character to be a new form of currency. Peeple will provide you a safe place to manage your online reputation while protecting your greatest assets by making better decisions about the people around you.
- Create your profile
- Recommend people and be recommended in three categories (Personal, Professional and Dating)
- Share any recommendations on social media and over text/email
- Share your profile and the profile of others on social media and over text/email
- Nearby Feature to look up anyone within a 10 mile radius
- Message anyone in the app
- Search for and add friends from Facebook
- Agree with and share recommendations
- Like a profile
Fixed crashing on profile page and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the app after reading an article on the Nosedive episode of Black Mirror – only to find that the app won’t open. I uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times and restarted my device. It seems we are farther from Black Mirror times than I thought.
People can be real nasty jerks. They usually expect the best from everyone and usually give a lot less to the situation.
But honestly yelp should incorporate a star rating for customers who review businesses so businesses can make an informed decision on who they want to work for.
Not a very professional app to use
- Peep Inc.
- 48.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Peep Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.