By Cynapps Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PeerCam is a multi-functional video recorder that allows you to connect 2 iOS devices and view what's being recorded on one device from the other.
Multi Device Mode
- Allows one iOS device to act as the viewfinder for another iOS device.
- See what your "Camera" device is recording from your "Viewfinder" device.
- Works over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Single Device Mode
- Option to show black screen while recording to save battery.
- Save recordings directly into the vault.
- Password protect access to recordings.
- In-built video editor allows you to trim recordings without ever having to leave the app.
- Option to start recording as soon as app is launched.
- Option to show black screen as soon as app is launched.
- Stop recording manually or when app is exited.
- Download recordings to your computer using in-built web server.
- Activity screens allow you to perform other functions while recording video in the background.
- Activities screens can be shown when recording or viewing a remote camera.
- Activities include notes editor, list editor, web browser and map viewer.
- See a preview of what's recording in the activity screens.
- Option to go directly to Activity as soon as app launches.
- Multi device features require 2 iOS devices.
- Both iOS devices must support Apple's MultiPeer connectivity.
- Both iOS devices must be on same Wi-Fi network or have Bluetooth connectivity.
- Turn "Camera" device on silent to avoid shutter sound when using a "Viewfinder".
What's New in Version 1.2
- No longer need to reconnect viewfinder to remote camera when you close viewfinder screen.
- Added Map Viewer activity with live preview of camera or viewfinder.
- Added option to select whether to display camera or viewfinder preview in map viewer activity screen.
- Added remote camera recording time and battery percentage display to viewfinder and map viewer activity screens.
- Added ability to connect to remote camera directly from settings screen.
- Added ability to disconnect from remote camera directly from settings screen.
- Viewfinder screen is now full screen.
- Changes to settings screen layout.
- Ability to select what screen to start when app becomes active.
- Fixed issue with thumbnail generation for video clips uploaded via the web interface.
- Fixed error when sharing videos.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cynapps Limited
- © Cynapps Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.