Peg + Cat Big Gig
By PBS KIDS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2015 Parents' Choice Foundation Silver Award Winner!
Tune up your ukulele and get ready to rock, sing aloud, and dance with Peg and Cat! In this totally awesome app from PBS KIDS, children ages 3 to 6 practice math skills by learning and creating songs.
Based on the hit PBS KIDS series, PEG + CAT Big Gig is a musical app that invites you to pick an instrument and play songs with Peg, Cat and their friends in different worlds featured in the show – the farm, Pirate Island, the Magic Forest, and even the Purple Planet!
BIG GIG GAME
In the Big Gig, while playing simple melodies from PEG + CAT, practice preschool math skills including identifying numbers, counting up and down by ones and twos, adding one, and repeating patterns. After you play a song, you’re treated to a show – watch the characters rocking out just for you!
• In BIG GIG, select a featured performer from five favorite characters from the show: Peg, the Pig, Tessa, Ramone, or Richard.
• Play 12 different songs from the show, including the “Problem Solved” song.
• Practice counting up and down by ones and twos, adding one, and making patterns in four different WARM UP activities.
• Play your own melody in the FREEPLAY activity.
• Sing along to the songs with the help of on-screen lyrics as Peg’s band rocks out.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Please make more peg + cat apps!
818 LA living
My baby loves peg n cat