The Pen Underwriting app gives you access to Pen’s products, people and offices, in one place, wherever you are.
Through the app, you can see descriptions of all of Pen’s products, call and email senior underwriters directly and find your nearest office. Plus, the app can be customised to your specific interests using the favourites tool.
The app is intuitive to use and you can download it for free, so why not check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can download the app but the content is optimised for insurance brokers working with Pen. If you are an insurance broker and don't currently work with Pen but would like to do business with us, you can use the app to find out what we do and to request an agency.
- Products categorised by type, industry and ways to trade
- Descriptions of appetite, key features and benefits for every Pen product
- Direct contact information for Pen underwriters
- People information, including LinkedIn profiles
- Search tool
- Office locator and full office addresses
- Favourites tool
- About Pen video “Join us on the Journey”
Who is Pen Underwriting?
In 2014, Pen Underwriting brought together some of the best known and most respected underwriters in the UK – Contego, Dallas Kirkland, e-Underwriting, Evolution, Ink, IRS, Keelan Westall, OAMPS, OIM, Think, Vela, Woodbrook, Zennor and the environmental consultancy, OHES – to create a single, cohesive business offering underwriting with a difference.
- PEN UNDERWRITING LTD
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Pen Underwriting Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.