By Y Lau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DON'T DRAW A STICK MAN!
Sketch whatever you like on Pencil Doodle. But be prepared if you plan to draw a stick man! The stick man (or match man) you drew on Pencil Doodle may suddenly "pop up" and run around (#1)! Because Pencil Doodle comes with a "Stick Man Recognition Engine"! Learn the tricks to draw a stick man that may "come alive" and amaze your friends.
Of course, Pencil Doodle is not just for drawing stick men. Pencil Doodle comes with an "HB pencil" for light pencil effect, an "2B pencil" for dark pencil effect and a eraser that allows you to erase only part of you sketch. Create some nice pencil sketches whenever you want.
HUGE UPDATE: Thank you for supporting Pencil Doodle. Pencil Doodle is now universal and optimized for Retina displays!
- Dark and light pencil colors
- Stick Man Recognition Engine
- "Stick man recognition" instructions and demo video
- Move the Stick Man by "grabbing" its head
- Double tap anywhere on the paper to guide Stick Man
- Double tap on eraser to erase or Shake to erase (not available on iPad)
- Follow the included instruction and demo video when you draw a stick man.
- When you draw a stick man, make sure you iPhone/iPod touch is in Landscape orientation with the pencils and eraser at the bottom
- Always draw the body as a simple vertical straight line (do not draw the body together with a leg!)
- Arms and Legs need to be separated straight lines, too.
- Try to draw slower when you practice
#1 Sketched stick man may NOT always "pop up". However, to increase the chance of getting a stick man popping up, follow the included instruction and demo video when you draw a stick man.
#2 Press the "Home" button and "Sleep" button at the same time and your sketch will be saved in your Photo Album. Select "Email Photo" in Photo Album to Share your pencil doodle!
#3 To remove your stick man, shake your device (not on iPad) or double tap on the eraser… Oh… well… respect "life", think before you shake...
What's New in Version 2.0
NEW IN VERSION 2.0
- Pencil Doodle is now Universal!
- UI tweaks and update for Retina displays!
- Auto rotation to landscape left or landscape right.
- Minor bug fixes
Waste of money
Do not buy this app!!! I bought it because I was so excited to use my new iPad pencil. The app doesn't work at all. None of the buttons will work so you can't create a new page, erase or select the pencil. Can I please get my money back?
I want my money back, when I drew a stick figure it didn't do anything. Not even with the tutorial video.
I thought it would be cool, but no wasted my last 99c
All the stick man does is run around
Sometimes I draw a stickman and doesn't even come to life!
This is !
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 20, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yin Ki Lau
- © 2009-2012 Cross-Discipline Technology Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.