By Zhang Guangjian
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PencilSketch is a powerful software to turn your digital photo into a pencil sketch. It's very ease to use, to sketch a photo, you just need drop the photo into PencilSketch.
You can personalize your picture sketch by adjust brightness, change frame and background type.
• Produce natural pencil sketch easy and cool
• Fast, nearly all of the processing in PencilSketch are real time.
• PencilSketch supports photos of all sizes.
• PencilSketch supports many photo image formats: JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP ...
• You can share your picture sketch on Facebook or Twitter, or send it to your friend by Email or iMessage.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Fixed a small bug.
Works for my needs
I like this app. It’s easy to drop a picture into the app and the picture is converted to a sketch. The quality of your picture, of course, effects the quality of the sketch. The Brightness feature helps if your picture is too dark. I’ve used it for landscape and people pictures. Both types turned out well. I have not had a problem with the app crashing.
Good concept, but...
On the plus side, it’s easy to drop a photo into the program & see it instantly converted to a pencil sketch.
On the con side, using the modification tools often caused the program to crash. It’s also very limited; not allowing you to chose colors, style of line, or anything except brightness.
This app crashes at least 7 times out of 10. It is a waste of time restarting it to try using it again, just to crash again. Good luck if you purchase it.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zhang Guangjian
- © 2014 Guangjian Zhang
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$4.99