By Zhang Guangjian
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PencilSketch is a powerful software to turn your digital photo into a pencil sketch. It's very ease to use, to sketch a photo, you just need drop the photo into PencilSketch.
You can personalize your picture sketch by adjust brightness, change frame and background type.
• Produce natural pencil sketch easy and cool
• Fast, nearly all of the processing in PencilSketch are real time.
• PencilSketch supports photos of all sizes.
• PencilSketch supports many photo image formats: JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP ...
• You can share your picture sketch on Facebook or Twitter, or send it to your friend by Email or iMessage.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Fixed a small bug.
Good concept, but...
On the plus side, it’s easy to drop a photo into the program & see it instantly converted to a pencil sketch.
On the con side, using the modification tools often caused the program to crash. It’s also very limited; not allowing you to chose colors, style of line, or anything except brightness.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zhang Guangjian
- © 2014 Guangjian Zhang
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$4.99