Penn Highlands MyHealthNow offers online, 24/7, care you need now from anywhere.
The MyHealthNow free mobile app makes connecting with a doctor fast, easy and convenient. MyHealthNow currently offers provider consults through QCareNow, an on-demand clinic providing evaluation and treatment for minor illnesses or injuries, with new services coming soon.
No appointment is needed to connect with a provider on QCareNow!
The average wait time is less than 10 minutes to consult with a state-licensed health provider. Visits are just $49 and may be covered by your insurance provider. An easily accessible claims receipt will be available after your visit to simplify the reimbursement claims process.
In most cases, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a virtual provider visit with the added freedom to choose from a list of available experts who will provide you with a consultation, and work to diagnose your medical issue, recommend treatment and, if medically-necessary, forward your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
When to use MyHealthNow:
• Instead of visiting one of our QCare Walk-in clinics
• During or after normal business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
• If your primary care physician is not available
• If you are too ill to drive to a doctor’s office
• If traveling and in need of medical care
If you or your child is experiencing one or more of the conditions below, and you are in need of care right now, QCareNow is for you:
• Flu-like symptoms
• Coughs, colds or sinus problems
• Back pain
• Minor eye problems
• Minor cuts and abrasions
• Minor aches and pains
• Bladder infections
• Tick and insect bites
If you are an Apple Health user you will have the option to share important health information with your provider during your video visit. Sharing Apple Health data is optional but allows the provider to see heart rate, weight, and other health information to help them make a more accurate diagnosis.
Ratings and Reviews
- DuBois Regional Medical Center INC
- 175.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2019 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.