Pennies – Personal Money, Budget & Finance Manager
By Emile Bennett
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pennies for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. With Apple's ‘Editors Choice’ award, hundreds of 5 Star reviews, and over half a million downloads so far, Pennies is THE budgeting app for everyday people.
“The personal finance manager that puts personal before finance” – Wired
“As intuitive and easy-to-use as a Fisher Price toy” – Time
“The best iPhone budgeting app out there” – Gizmodo
*** MAIN FEATURES ***
• Keep your budgets backed up and shared across all your iOS devices via iCloud. Pennies installs on your iPhone, Watch and iPad and seamlessly syncs your budgets for you.
• Keep in sync with your paydays - Pennies unique 'Payday' budgets take into account weekends and national holidays. With a choice of Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Weekly and Twice Monthly Payday Budgets, your budgets will automatically refresh the day you get paid.
• Set up as many budgets as you like – have more than one budget that you want to keep on top of? No problem, Pennies has got you covered.
• Use any currency in the world for individual budgets.
• Easily transfer money between budgets with a single click.
• Sometimes we forget when we spend – that’s OK. Add and edit expenses to previous dates and budget periods, and Pennies will recalculate your budgets today so you are always up to date with your spending money.
• Clever & fun to use. Pennies does all the hard work for you by telling you how much you have to spend today. If you spend less, no worries, Pennies will give you more money to spend tomorrow.
• Should you spend or should you save? Pennies shows your spending and finance health with bold colors, helping you slow down or speed up to keep you on track.
• Made a purchase? Sweet, just add it in. Pennies only cares about the numbers, no tags, charts or complex breakdowns here. Just the amount of money you have to spend is all you need to know.
• Add budgets, transfers and expenses straight from your home screen using 3D Touch Quick Actions. Requires iPhone 6s / 6s+
• Head to the Today view in Notification Center and add Pennies Today, you'll get a handy view of your daily budgets, and with a single tap you can view them in Pennies.
Budgeting shouldn’t be hard work or boring. That’s why in Pennies you won’t find any charts, graphs or complicated diagrams. It's personal finance made easy, it’s your money made simple.
Pennies gives you the freedom to manage your budgets and spending in any way that suits you, on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. It's all about keeping things easy and flexible so you can get on with having fun. Pennies is friendly, bold and unbelievably easy to use. Keeping up to date with how much money you have and the health of your spending has never been easier.
So, start budgeting how you want, when you want, without any worry. Start using Pennies today!
If you enjoy using Pennies please rate the app! If you have any feature requests I'd love to hear them. If you want to send me chocolates and roses, that's cool too.
Check out Pennies in action: http://www.getpennies.com
Follow Pennies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PenniesApp
Contact me – firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.1.1
• Added Monthly Payroll for specific date
Now you can create monthly payroll budgets for a specific monthly pay date.
• Updated ‘Money In’ behaviour
Adding money in to your budget now distributes the amount across the remaining days in your budget (previously all money was added to todays budget)
• Fixed crashing when changing timezones
Fixed issue that caused Pennies to crash in certain situations when travelling to a different timezone.
• Many other minor bug fixes and improvements
If you are enjoying the new version of Pennies it would be great if you could leave a positive review in the App Store, or update an existing one. I'd really appreciate it.
As an indie developer it makes a big difference. Thanks!
Awesome app & great support
I have been thoroughly pleased with all of the features of this app. The iCloud sync is especially good, and much better than the last app I was using for my expense tracking.
The developer is also quick to respond with help and updates. I asked for a new feature, thinking that was what I needed to solve my particular need; the developer responded within a few days with both suggestions on a solution and that my request would be added in the next update.
I'm very happy with this app and it was well with the money spent and then some!
This is just what I was looking for in a budgeting app! I was formerly using an old school pen and paper to keep track of my budgets and was wanting to go digital. The numbers spreadsheet that was already on my iPad was just too overly complex for what I wanted to do. I just want to quickly add or subtract. This app keeps it simple and quick. The 3D Touch feature is great for quickly deducting an expense. I also like how it breaks it down for how much can be spent daily and still remain within the budget for quick reference. The developer did a fantastic job with this app!
Great, easy app!
I started using this app a few weeks ago after downloading it maybe a year ago. I decided it was time to get serious about my spending and budgeting. It's simple, no complex spreadsheets. Just simple imputing of the amount you spend. I like that you can specify what you spent each input on into a category. The only thing that would make it better, would be if you could just scan your receipts and it did everything for you but that's just me being lazy. Lol!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Emile Bennett
- © Emile Bennett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Old Skool Console$1.99
- Zen Forest$1.99