Pennies – Personal Money, Budget & Finance Manager
By Emile Bennett
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pennies for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. With Apple's ‘Editors Choice’ award, hundreds of 5 Star reviews, and over half a million downloads so far, Pennies is THE budgeting app for everyday people.
“The personal finance manager that puts personal before finance” – Wired
“As intuitive and easy-to-use as a Fisher Price toy” – Time
“The best iPhone budgeting app out there” – Gizmodo
*** MAIN FEATURES ***
• Keep your budgets backed up and shared across all your iOS devices via iCloud. Pennies installs on your iPhone, Watch and iPad and seamlessly syncs your budgets for you.
• Keep in sync with your paydays - Pennies unique 'Payday' budgets take into account weekends and national holidays. With a choice of Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Weekly and Twice Monthly Payday Budgets, your budgets will automatically refresh the day you get paid.
• Set up as many budgets as you like – have more than one budget that you want to keep on top of? No problem, Pennies has got you covered.
• Use any currency in the world for individual budgets.
• Easily transfer money between budgets with a single click.
• Sometimes we forget when we spend – that’s OK. Add and edit expenses to previous dates and budget periods, and Pennies will recalculate your budgets today so you are always up to date with your spending money.
• Clever & fun to use. Pennies does all the hard work for you by telling you how much you have to spend today. If you spend less, no worries, Pennies will give you more money to spend tomorrow.
• Should you spend or should you save? Pennies shows your spending and finance health with bold colors, helping you slow down or speed up to keep you on track.
• Made a purchase? Sweet, just add it in. Pennies only cares about the numbers, no tags, charts or complex breakdowns here. Just the amount of money you have to spend is all you need to know.
• Add budgets, transfers and expenses straight from your home screen using 3D Touch Quick Actions. Requires iPhone 6s / 6s+
• Head to the Today view in Notification Center and add Pennies Today, you'll get a handy view of your daily budgets, and with a single tap you can view them in Pennies.
Budgeting shouldn’t be hard work or boring. That’s why in Pennies you won’t find any charts, graphs or complicated diagrams. It's personal finance made easy, it’s your money made simple.
Pennies gives you the freedom to manage your budgets and spending in any way that suits you, on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. It's all about keeping things easy and flexible so you can get on with having fun. Pennies is friendly, bold and unbelievably easy to use. Keeping up to date with how much money you have and the health of your spending has never been easier.
So, start budgeting how you want, when you want, without any worry. Start using Pennies today!
If you enjoy using Pennies please rate the app! If you have any feature requests I'd love to hear them. If you want to send me chocolates and roses, that's cool too.
Check out Pennies in action: http://www.getpennies.com
Follow Pennies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PenniesApp
Contact me – email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.1.1
• Added Monthly Payroll for specific date
Now you can create monthly payroll budgets for a specific monthly pay date.
• Updated ‘Money In’ behaviour
Adding money in to your budget now distributes the amount across the remaining days in your budget (previously all money was added to todays budget)
• Fixed crashing when changing timezones
Fixed issue that caused Pennies to crash in certain situations when travelling to a different timezone.
• Many other minor bug fixes and improvements
If you are enjoying the new version of Pennies it would be great if you could leave a positive review in the App Store, or update an existing one. I'd really appreciate it.
As an indie developer it makes a big difference. Thanks!
Simple & Sweet!
It just works! A meat & potatoes app that's all manual (no CC or bank connections). Basically, it's DailyBudget, but for multiple streams.
Track as many budget 'envelopes' as you like, know what you can spend today or this month IN EACH BUDGET ITEM at a glance, roll any extra over into next month, transfer between envelopes, and iCloud backup.
This app isn't for everyone, but it does the job extraordinarily well for those who need a daily budget for multiple streams! Thanks for making a great app!!!!!!
Best Money Tracking App
This is my favorite money tracking app. I am able to make lots of different budgets and it's great to see at a glance how much I have left over that month and that day. I also appreciate the color coding depending on how well I'm staying within budget. This app is excellent for conventions because I can set myself a limit and add everything here as I spend it.
Simplicity to the max
It's beautiful, simple and works . Totally recommended
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Emile Bennett
- © Emile Bennett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Old Skool Console$1.99
- Zen Forest$1.99