Pennyworth presents a simple but powerful Personal Finance App designed to help you keep control of your spending. It's free!
--- Features ---
* Track daily income,expense and transfer transactions
* Make budgets to keep your spending under control
* Manage money in one place from account balances, debts, net worth and more.
* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Editable expense and income categories
* Advanced and beautiful reports
* Receipts Management
* Pattern lock protection
* iCloud backup and restore
* Export data in CSV file
* Support automatic input for repeated item such as salary
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for keeping accounts
It's great UX design. I love the color and the categories. Pretty easy to use! :)
Like it but needs a few changes
Like the app. Would give it 5 stars except I can't adjust/crop the pics of the receipts & it won't let me add a balance for my accounts 😖 I keep getting a msg telling me 'it needs to be a number'...duh. I'm sure it's a simple fix but is it a FAST fix?? I'd also like to be able to add multiple banks & credit cards...maybe there is a way & I just haven't figured it out yet??
I like better than the others I have used
- Jack Xuan
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2014年 Swallowoks Studio. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- remove ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.