The Penske Driver™ mobile app is designed to keep Penske commercial customers connected, compliant and informed. The Penske Driver app enables truck drivers to:
• Easily log Hours of Service (HOS) in Penske rental vehicles and comply with the ELD mandate.
• Digitally submit fuel receipts with a simple form and receipt photo.
• Locate Penske Truck Leasing service, rental and fuel locations as well as other locations including: truck stops, parking locations, CNG stations, and public scales.
• Readily access vehicle information, including full visibility into a vehicle’s recent service history.
UI updates and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is by far the worst driver app I have used. If I could leave 0 stars I would. I’ve had so many problems with this app I could go on for days but I’ll keep it short. After driving for 5-10 minutes the app says I haven’t been in motion for over 5 minutes and automatically switches me to on duty not driving status. Every. Single. Time. I then have to manually enter my drive time at every stop. If I update it at the end of the day it will sometimes glitch and start me driving at midnight the following day. I actually got a violation during a roadside inspection because of this. I called Penske and they told me they can’t fix it but to put that it was an error in the comments section and a DOT officer would understand. They didn’t. It also doesn’t log the correct mileage or location. It doesn’t let me certify logs sometimes and when I call Penske to fix it they said they’ll get back to me but never do. Save yourself the headache and potential violation and go with another app.
Can’t certify logs
I experience many of the same issues from the other reviews: disconnects from truck intermittently, says I am “on duty not driving” while moving, long load times, etc. The biggest issue I have however is the inability to certify my logs to send them to my fleet manager. There is an issue with the data sync. I called the help desk and was told an update will be released “today” that will solve it. The update was not released I still have weeks of logs that need certifying and I cannot make it work. I don’t have a choice I need to use this app with my truck but if I could I would use literally any other form of logging. This app needs a lot of help!!!
24/7 works great
Just used the 24/7 instead of calling and it was pretty cool. Didn’t have to wait on the phone and it let me know when they were coming
- Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
- 137.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.