By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PEOPLE CelebWatch keeps you in the know about all the stars you care most about! In addition to celebrity news, now you can follow Tweets from the celebs who matter most to you, get instant alerts when those stars are in the spotlight and receive notifications for PEOPLE’s breaking news – all from one app! Plus, you can enjoy all the latest photos, videos, and access that you have always loved from PEOPLE.com, the No. 1 celebrity source. It’s your one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING happening on the celebrity scene right now!
• Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news from fans' most trusted source
• Swipe through hundreds of photos of your favorite stars both on the red carpet and off
• Browse through 200+ star profiles with news, photos and Tweets
• When celebrity news breaks, stay up to date with push notifications from PEOPLE editors
Customize and Share
• Customize your feed to display the news about the stars you care most about
• Be the first to know when your favorite stars are in the news with personalized push notifications
• Keep your friends up to date by sharing PEOPLE news on Facebook and Twitter, or via email and text message
*** Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the application ***
What's New in Version 1.7.3
While People Magazine is one of my favorite magazines, this app is truly lacking in standards! For almost every article that contains pictures I have to to to the web and read it because photos DO NOT load in the app! Customers have consistently complained about this problem and yet People hasn't done anything to fix it! There haven't been any updates to app in so long I can't even remember! Seems like People do not care about their customers whatsoever. I know that I, for one, WILL NOT be renewing my magazine subscription when it expires!
I love people magazine and love hearing about the stars but app has a couple of issues. Why do you need advertisements that make noise when it's strictly articles to read?!?! I read these when I'm in bed and I had scrolling through articles and then all the sudden you hear an advertisement. This is disturbing to my husband when he is trying to sleep.
I would like to know who is writing these articles!? They clearly did not even finish high school. Every single article has a spelling or grammatical error. Not to mention, none of the pictures are ever visible...so where's the entertainment in that?! Please remove your app, it's embarrassing. To the idiots writing the articles, do us all a favor and find a new career. Maybe a grave digger....and just go ahead and jump in too. Pathetic.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2014-2015 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.