By Time Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PEOPLE CelebWatch keeps you in the know about all the stars you care most about! In addition to celebrity news, now you can follow Tweets from the celebs who matter most to you, get instant alerts when those stars are in the spotlight and receive notifications for PEOPLE’s breaking news – all from one app! Plus, you can enjoy all the latest photos, videos, and access that you have always loved from PEOPLE.com, the No. 1 celebrity source. It’s your one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING happening on the celebrity scene right now!
• Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news from fans' most trusted source
• Swipe through hundreds of photos of your favorite stars both on the red carpet and off
• Browse through 200+ star profiles with news, photos and Tweets
Customize and Share
• Customize your feed to display the news and Tweets of the stars you care most about
• Be the first to know when your favorite stars are in the news
• Share your thoughts and reactions with other celebrity news junkies directly in the app
• Keep your friends up to date by sharing PEOPLE news on Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message
• FREE TRIAL: Enjoy full access to all features in PEOPLE CelebWatch before subscribing!
• 1-month subscription - $0.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Automatic Renewal Feature
Your PEOPLE CelebWatch subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the price in effect at the time of your renewal, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current PEOPLE CelebWatch subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off automatic renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
*** Please contact us at: email@example.com to report any issues with the application ***
What's New in Version 1.3
We fixed a couple of bugs to make CelebWatch run faster!
· iOS7 compatibility updates
· Performance enhancements
Cropped and Scrolling
It looks like I have the same issues as everyone else. The scrolling is awful and gets stuck. Sometimes I have to exit the entire app because it will totally freeze. Also my pictures are always cropped on the right side. Not happy that I pay for the service but I can't see the pictures in the articles.
So frustrating that a magazine that is so good has such an awful app. I have identical problems to everyone else & it looks like the complaints have been going on for months. I'm a paying subscriber that isn't happy. Fix the scroll issues, fix the cropped pictures that can't be viewed in it's entirety & use all that money that is coming in from the not so cheap fees & fix it.
Love app but please fix!
I love this app but on iPhone 5 all pictures are cut off on right side. Cannot scroll or click or move to view. Love the content when I can see it. Also videos I have to exit and go back to story to view a second one. Beyoncé article had to exit and enter 15 times to view all. Please fix.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TI Media Solutions Inc.
- © 2012 Time Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- People CelebWatch Subscription$0.99
- People CelebWatch Subscription$9.99