By People Power Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This free People Power app is the easiest way to start managing your energy to save money while cutting energy waste. People Power recommends many ways to cut energy waste, tests your energy knowledge and compares your home against others. It can be connected with devices that allow you to monitor and control your electricity spend so you can save money by being eco-friendly. People Power's Energy Dashboards puts your energy use at your fingertips. Find out the price that your utility is charging you for electricity right when it changes.
Join millions of people who are helping themselves and the planet by cutting down carbon pollution. Let your friends see your good deeds on Facebook.
• Monitor your past, present and projected energy use in real-time.
• Control your bill with an energy budget that puts your home on an energy diet.
• Compare your energy consumption to statistical averages in your country and abroad.
• Compete in our energy quiz and move your way to the top of the leader-board.
• Upgrade to more energy efficiency following our recommendations and deals on green products.
• Show your friends how green you are by posting your energy use and quiz rank to Facebook.
There are three ways the app can monitor real-time energy use:
• Blue Line PowerCost Monitor 28000
• TED 5000 Series
• Use our house (Real data from our sample house.)
Together We the People have the Power to make a Change. www.peoplepowerco.com
This app works on iOS5 and iOS6.
Energy Monitoring through my iPad
I live in a house which have ceiling Heater and AC. I often forget to turn it OFF before leaving for work. But when I installed the app and connected it to my Blue Line device, I could immediately see that my energy consumption is high indicating some power consuming device (AC/Heater) is ON. I turned it OFF immediately and thus saved approximately $2.5 today :) That could end up lowering my monthly bill by $75.
Great App, really easy to use and great UI. And well the quiz is really fun and knowledgeable, better than wasting time Angry Birds :P
Easy way to see my real-time energy use!
Great free app that allows me to monitor my real-time energy usage through a beautiful UI. Also, it has a fantastic recommendation energy that tells me about home energy monitors and energy-efficient appliances that I can upgrade to. Even better, it has direct e-commerce links to online stores where I can make purchases. All in all, a great app, and a vast improvement over the late (and not lamented) Google Power Meter...
Great app. Seeing my real time energy use anywhere (from my mobile phone) is very useful for me. Better UI than web dashboard energy products, and way more accessible since it's on my phone. Demo mode is cool if you don't have energy monitoring equipment, but you will probably want to buy Blue Line or TED to go from demo to real data once you download this app. Highly recommend it.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Jun 29, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: People Power Co
- Copyright © 2011 People Power Company. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.