Pepelwerk is a mobile job search app that lets you own your work life from all angles.
1. Download the free Pepelwerk Job Search app
2. Create a custom Talent Profile highlighting your skills, interests and work preferences
3. Scan jobs that you match with through the Application Management Loop
4. Land and schedule interviews with employers - all through the app!
Pepelwerk helps connect you to jobs that match your skills and interests, not your resume.
- Set your work availability with the Scheduler
- Set your desired work location (in-office, remote, or either!)
- Add in your relevant personal and professional skills to build your brand for employers to see
Get started today, and join the future of work.
Thanks for all the minor bugs that showed us the problems, we have fixed them in this release.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the concept and user friendly
Setting up my profile was simple and straight forward. I love the idea that you match with employers instead of hunting them down trying to prove your skills. You list your skills and not your resume which allows you to do jobs you’ve never done before. Resumes hinder you based on only what you’ve done not what you can do and I love that this platform sets you up for your future not based on your past. I also like that you don’t have to go through so many links and processes to try and get to the employer instead your connected directly to them.
A must have job finder app
Creating a profile was simple and highlighted skills that I would usually include on my resume. I was well informed through app notifications and emails when I matched with a job opportunity, similar to a dating app. I swiped left on a few opportunities that I was not interested in. Those I swiped right on, I was able to connect with the hiring manager. Through the app I knew exactly where I stood in the interview process, unlike my past experiences with submitting my resume through career builder, indeed, zip recruiter, etc. I highly recommend as a must have career tool.
Crickets. Too new?
Profile upload is easy enough, although could do with more options for criteria and interests. Must be too new a product and still adding a user base because it’s been absolute crickets since joining.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.