Pepper's Free Slice
By Rahul Biswas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready for excitement as you and Pepper open your own pizza shop in the sun drenched paradise of Honolulu. Master the dough press and oven as you serve up three island favorites. Be fast though as your customers are hungry and won’t wait long! Continue your adventure in sunny San Francisco with some distinct California flavor. Keep hungry passengers fed at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport with some deep-dish delight. Head east to New York for some cosmopolitan selections before dishing up some hearty international favorites in the bustle of London. Meet the ultimate challenge in Rome with classic Italian fare!
This game shows advertisements from our sponsors. If you would prefer to play without ads, please purchase Pepper's Pizza Shop.
- Innovative gameplay and challenges for time-management fans and the whole family
- Distinct customers each with their own unique behavior
- Prepare and serve pizza, soda, pasta, soup, and salad
- Replenish ingredients with the food chopper
- Acquire upgrades at the Dolci & Dough pizza supply shop
- Endless mode for the true connoisseur
- Multiple days per city each with their own menu and unique challenges
- User management so that your friends can play
- Global high scores sorted by city and mode
- Tutorial to teach you the basics as you play
- Mastering the Art of Pizza booklet for reference
Addictive and Fun
I had my doubts when downloading but when I started playing, I couldn't stop. It's so much fun making different pizza's and heading to different locations. I just wish it would stop crashing every now and then. The sound also falls away sometimes. But other than that it's definitely worth a try!
40 year old Mom & I <3 this game!
I waste so much time playing this game... And Love It! I still have the free version, but would gladly pay for more cities, different varieties, more characters, maybe even a stall option, while you wait for the food to be ready but the patron is ready to go. Pepper & Runway are my favs!
Understand ads but seriously?
The ads were placed so it was extremely difficult to swipe around quickly without accidentally going elsewhere. It also cut off a good portion of the screen and makes you feel like you're missing something. I deleted the app. Too many other games like this that are built better.
- Category: Games
- Released: Apr 10, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rahul Biswas
- © 2012 Red Watermelon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.